PODCAST: Scrimmage Report with D$ and Austin Pfenninger

View as article
Advertisement
Payton going to be a complete receiver. In his film in highschool Payton had the knack of making the dynamic catches already so you know he has that in his toolbox. He just looks very good at receiver right now imo. Plays much faster than he tested in highschool kind of like Ahmmon Richards who ran a 4.68 at one of those camps in highschool.

Y’all didn’t say much about him in the podcast but I think Kai-Leon Herbert did pretty well too. I think It’s Been a positive spring for him

Last edited:
Payton going to be a complete receiver. In his film in highschool Payton had the knack of making the dynamic catches already so you know he has that in his toolbox. He just looks very good at receiver right now imo.

Y’all didn’t say much about him in the podcast but I think Kai-Leon Herbert did pretty well too. I think It’s Been a positive spring for him
When's the brock podcast?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most posters and some announcers continue to say JW was the best QB in the scrimmage. Quite frankly, my many views of the various scrimmage videos says that Kosi showed well. The competition between the two QB's at worst was even, and perhaps Kosi had a slight edge.

Stated simply, Kosi suffers from "porster" bias.

Advertisement
I disagree with Money Jarren was against 2nd and 3rd team, Perry was better 1st ,2nd scrimmages imo, Money is being bias towards Perry. Williams would had 3picks.

I disagree with Money Jarren was against 2nd and 3rd team, Perry was better 1st ,2nd scrimmages imo, Money is being bias towards Perry. Williams would had 3picks.

They were close and Perry has improved. I just prefer Jarren’s decisiveness. Games are different, though, and Jarren is a complete unknown.

One thing to note about Jarren’s near-picks is that they came during the 1-minute drill to win the game. It was all or nothing so he took a few chances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back