PODCAST: Salting the Earth ft. D$ and Coach Duasso

View as article
We need to put the nail in the coffin like they did us in 2010 when they embarrassed us 45-17 on our home turf and started a downward spiral of our program in all facets including 7 straight losses to them. Recruiting especially. We officially kick them out of SoFla with a big win for a good minute.
THIS. All of this, I still remember that cotdam game, embarrassing.. Was Fisher first year I think and he was able to establish and kickoff his era with that down here.. smh.. I want to see a beheading Saturday

Advertisement
And whats even crazier, is that this will/could be the first Sr class in over 15 years who can leave UM and say they never lost to FSU. That 4-0 mark means something in this rivalry. (if they didnt RS in 2017 of course)

Advertisement
No need for a podcast fsu sucks we clappin these boys. They don't deserve attention....still my boy dmoney.

Advertisement
We need our WRs to have a breakout game this weekend. I trust the rest of the offense to deliver. Jordan and Mallory are going to dominate. But this is the perfect game for Wiggins and Pope, et al, to gain the confidence they need.

Our LBs have a lot to prove this weekend. But even with some issues on the defense, the Noles can’t hang with us. Plus James Blackman is going to turn the ball over. I really hope we run away with this game, putting 40+ vs under 20 for them.

Let’s go boys.

Advertisement
Back