PODCAST: Salting the Earth ft. D$ and Coach Duasso

View as article
Advertisement
E6D6A663-D695-4A35-BCA9-D6A4AB240B75.jpeg

Advertisement

One loss season all the way, I completely agree with Duasso we are night and day from who we were a year ago. We're beating everyone on schedule not named Clemson. The players just look more confident with the energy they're playing with because of the answer we have at quarterback. Duasso hit it on the head, the ship is definitely going in the right direction. Agree 100% on linebacker play, I think we should have more concern for this area for the time being, hopefully we see BJ mature and McCloud continues to improve as he played much better against Louisville than UAB. Hopefully playing against his dad's team and the same team his little brother is committed to will give some extra motivation to BJ and he plays like a bat out of **** this game.

The spread can change the identity of your team just like that.. Has miami being an exciting brand of football in just a couple games in and players buying in they can score anytime they get the ball. Now that we have king maybe those in program will be able to see what a real QB looks like and be able to go out and get legit prospects, hope we continue to go find prospects from texas as the coaching and comfort in passing the ball is really emphasized out there. These kids are running air raid in middle school while a guy like Nkosi couldnt read a coverage til he got to UM.

Always good to get a podcast, love it

Advertisement
The spread can change the identity of your team just like that.. Has miami being an exciting brand of football in just a couple games in and players buying in they can score anytime they get the ball. Now that we have king maybe those in program will be able to see what a real QB looks like and be able to go out and get legit prospects, hope we continue to go find prospects from texas as the coaching and comfort in passing the ball is really emphasized out there. These kids are running air raid in middle school while a guy like Nkosi couldnt read a coverage til he got to UM.

Always good to get a podcast, love it

Any wonder why we sh@t on field for the last decade, while the rest of college football moved on.

Advertisement
Any wonder why we sh@t on field for the last decade, while the rest of college football moved on.
I still remember our fans clamoring for pro style and AD saying on coaching search we need a corch that is pro style because of some warped fnlu brand or some ****.. Meanwhile we couldnt recruit top qb because its hard as **** to hit on and then corching up a qb to be pro style is hard as ****, especially on college 20 hour practice weeks. Meanwhile spread is plug and play, even as freshman..

This site is almost 10 years old, I am sure there are alot of receipts of people saying they love fullback in flats and similar things while we floundered as a program

Also will add I actually think the ACC is better this year. Lots of Qb talent, Notre Dame is added and teams like Pitt have very strong defense are gonna be tough out, NCST looks improved, I like what GT is doing, there young players are getting good experience and will be a tough out, their HC seems like he can recruit and coach defense also, that was a total rebuild tho.

Advertisement
We are going to fvck Florida State up.

If we beat'em just right, with the right amount of embarrassment, it would absolutely spiral out their **** program.

Legit put them in a great depression.

Feel this needs to be done as a humane thing to do.

We need to put the nail in the coffin like they did us in 2010 when they embarrassed us 45-17 on our home turf and started a downward spiral of our program in all facets including 7 straight losses to them. Recruiting especially. We officially kick them out of SoFla with a big win for a good minute.

We need to put the nail in the coffin like they did us in 2010 when they embarrassed us 45-17 on our home turf and started a downward spiral of our program in all facets including 7 straight losses to them. Recruiting especially. We officially kick them out of SoFla with a big win for a good minute.
Horrific game to attend. Walked out of the stadium wondering if it was all over. How naive. The real pain had just begun.

Advertisement
Back