PODCAST: Paradise, Pt. 1- Quick Hitters with DMoney

View as article
Advertisement
@DMoney bringing the late night fire.

As a big girl lover lover I can appreciate the cheese cake factory references as well the single malt adult beverage.

Go canes

Nunn is the type of south fla athlete you don’t let leave , coach that natural ability up and you have a stud in a couple years

Advertisement
Im not a big fan of getting "project" players when there are so many talented football players in South Florida but the idea of Bethel, Good, and Nunn all running a 4.3-4.4 forty is intriguing.

Btw Nunn is a dog, ive liked him for several months now. I think he will have a bigger impact than Good n Brownlee.

Advertisement
Im not a big fan of getting "project" players when there are so many talented football players in South Florida but the idea of Bethel, Good, and Nunn all running a 4.3-4.4 forty is intriguing.

Btw Nunn is a dog, ive liked him for several months now. I think he will have a bigger impact than Good n Brownlee.

So then why do you consider him a project player?

Here are Nunn's highlights from the Norland game I discussed on the podcast:

Advertisement
Great podcast. Wish there was a way to increase the "native" volume on these though. Am I the only one having this issue? If I listen in the car, I have to crank the volume well over double what I have to do with other podcasts or for music. If I forget to turn it down afterwards, it's SUPER LOUD when something else plays. If I'm listening through my headphones off my iPhone, I can't hear at all if there's any kind of ambient noise, like on an airplane. I don't have the same problem with other podcasts on iTunes.

Excellent ball skills for a DB prospect. Both of those catches were tremendous location of the ball, and both in different ways. One was turning over the opposite shoulder and locating the ball for a TD, the other was back over his head for another deep catch. Impressive. And the kid can clearly run.

I like the model of corners we are after that play both ways. I think it lends to that ball hawking mentality when playing corner where a defensive guy can immediately turn to an offensive guy and are very comfortable what to do once the ball is in their hands.

Advertisement
Great podcast. Wish there was a way to increase the "native" volume on these though. Am I the only one having this issue? If I listen in the car, I have to crank the volume well over double what I have to do with other podcasts or for music. If I forget to turn it down afterwards, it's SUPER LOUD when something else plays. If I'm listening through my headphones off my iPhone, I can't hear at all if there's any kind of ambient noise, like on an airplane. I don't have the same problem with other podcasts on iTunes.

Thanks, noticed this too and will fix.

Great podcast D$$. Always on point. Interesting insight on the recruiting philosophy for 2019 vs 2018 in getting players committed that can help the team regardless of ranking and deal with the highest ranked players when the time comes. I'll take Zipperer and Summerall. Not worried about Bogle. Give me the dogs that wanna "show-out" for the U!!!!

The Norland film at DB was meh. The film of him at DB vs South Dade was legit though.

He certainly has better film that Good but I'm not all that impressed.

I'm a big fan of safeties who are good offensive players. This kid reminds me of Rayshawn Jenkins in that he's Big, smooth and willing to tackle but maybe isn't an elite athlete.

Advertisement
Back