PODCAST: Malik Rosier joins show to discuss state of the team

Advertisement
As I’ve always said “ when things get out to the public its old news“. Meaning coaches have been working in silence. Cis has mentioned guys reclassifying months ago, look what happened. There was also mentions of Miami working on wr‘s nobody had a clue about (Lyons & Innis). Miami will go extremely hard to the end to land BI and M Fletcher for that matter. Innis is as high as anybody on the board.

As for how the class finishes? It would take an epic collapse to cause significant harm , I’m talking 3-8 type ****.

That's fair, and good to hear, but it also make sense, as a great many of us recall UM as a very successful to elite program. Current HS aged students don't.... unless they're 40 like Josh Jobe.

Advertisement
Recruits are sticking because Mario basically told them "y'all will play next year'

As I’ve always said “ when things get out to the public its old news“. Meaning coaches have been working in silence. Cis has mentioned guys reclassifying months ago, look what happened. There was also mentions of Miami working on wr‘s nobody had a clue about (Lyons & Innis). Miami will go extremely hard to the end to land BI and M Fletcher for that matter. Innis is as high as anybody on the board.

As for how the class finishes? It would take an epic collapse to cause significant harm , I’m talking 3-8 type ****.
Whelp we can’t rule that out unfortunately lol. Best we can hope for is a little noticeable improvement Week by week turning into a solid streak to end the year minus Clemson.

Advertisement
It would take an epic collapse to cause significant harm , I’m talking 3-8 type ****.

were-halfway-there-were-livin-on-a-prayer.gif

Oh ok so the reason Malik didn’t know squat about film study was cause instead of watching it he was out drinking after practice with langham. Got it. Confirms everything we need to know about this program and the lifestyle

Where? And what time is our tee time?
First tee time of the day at 7:04 hopefully there isn't a frost delay. If there is then I think I'm going to bail since the guy told me it could be up to 2 hours. Playing at a place called Green Gardens, 2 18 hole courses and a 9 hole. First time for me playing the other 18 hole course.

The Nil has calmed down all the flipping significantly. There’ll always be some flips but now the kids want their deals locked in and concentrate on ball. The ones holding out to later have their reasons too. This is one of the bigger reasons why I’m not concerned , that and kids know they can come play asap and believe in what Mario is selling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malik gives the best interviews. Love the little details.
— How black and white players used to segregate themselves until Richt changed that.
— How Berrios used to make sure Jeff Thomas knew his route assignments at the line of scrimmage.
— How he and Darrell Langham used to get drunk after practice in their early years.

Great stuff…

Great interview and very honest, including the part about how Malik and Langham used to get drunk together after practice freshman year.
I am good friends with Malik’s grandfather thru work. They are a really solid family. Malik is going to o do very well in whatever he chooses to be; coach, business man, etc…

Advertisement
Back