Podcast: Josh Jobe (Paradise Camp week)

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_4513.jpg

In this edition of the CanesInsight podcast presented by CanesWear, Miami commit Josh Jobe joins the show to talk about his expectations for Paradise camp, where his commitment stands, his thoughts on the Storm 18 class, and where his emotions are as he prepares to head to prep school in Connecticut.

[SOUNDCLOUD]334103550[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Last edited:
Advertisement
So ed reed coming too?
2nd time I heard ray Lewis mentioned to be coming as well

Advertisement
JOOOOOOOOOBE!!! Great interview he seems like a great kid. Go Canes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not
Not worried about Jobe. He sticks through the summer we're in the clear.

Fvk! The last 5 podcasts I haven't been able to get to play on my phone, anyone else having an issue? It doesn't help that I'm technology illiterate

He will make people forget the name.........................................Derwin James.

Advertisement
All you bitsches need to stfu. Pete and Josh just delivered the 2018 class...! Thanks Pete...

It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

#PeteTheOnlySavage

Advertisement

lol was just about to say the same.

Exactly pete , this needed to be said. When I try to call them out on it they try to make me out to be the bad guy. Some of them are hypocrites

Last edited:

Exactly pete , this needed to be said. When I try to call them out on it they try to make me out to be the bad guy. Some of them are hypocrites

To be fair, "they" make you out to be the bad guy no matter what you say.

Advertisement

To be fair, "they" make you out to be the bad guy no matter what you say.

True lol

#PeteTheOnlySavage

#SavagesPodcastWithSavages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#PeteTheOnlySavage

#suckitbeast

#PeteTheOnlySavage

#SavagesPodcastWithSavages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL... This is a good one for the Ariz/Marrero podcast as well.

Advertisement
Back