Podcast: Josh Jobe (Paradise Camp week)

Advertisement
It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

#PeteTheOnlySavage

#suckitbeast

LOL. Pete told The Feast: "This is the 3rd or 4th time that you've come at me and it never ends well for you." LOL- Savage!

infinitebernie.gif

It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

Exactly pete , this needed to be said. When I try to call them out on it they try to make me out to be the bad guy. Some of them are hypocrites

To be fair, "they" make you out to be the bad guy no matter what you say.

True lol

Brock gets love in Gator Tears. What more could a guy want???

Excellent point Pete.

Advertisement
Great podcast. We appreciate the info Pete! Maybe now the resident post whores can stfu and stop pretending they know anything.

Exactly pete , this needed to be said. When I try to call them out on it they try to make me out to be the bad guy. Some of them are hypocrites

True lol
Not the bad guy.

More like the dannyboy of this generation

True lol
Not the bad guy.

More like the dannyboy of this generation

tomato, tomahto.

Anywho says we should go after bookie radley hiles should stop. I think woogie has the similar size and play style and is waaaaaay better, and a genuinely good kid.

Advertisement
Pete, are you doing a podcast with D$ or anyone before fall camp to have a position by position breakdown?

Anywho says we should go after bookie radley hiles should stop. I think woogie has the similar size and play style and is waaaaaay better, and a genuinely good kid.

What?

They aren't even remotely similar players. Jobe is a 6' boundary CB or FS. Bookie is a 5'8" nickel CB. A real comparison for Bookie in terms of size/playing style would be Bandy

Advertisement
This kid is going to stick

I was doubting it before but that interview was genuine and he was keeping it real. Let him enjoy the process to get them females

Jobe is way bigger u seen his neck? It would take a whole episode to do the red wedding just to slice his ****

Advertisement
Did anyone else hear him say Ed Reed when asked who he was looking forward to working with at Paradise Camp?

Totally agree! Some wouldn't know many of the kids they comment on if the kids introduced themselves. Outside of of giving his oath in a courtroom what else can the kid do to confirm his multi-year commitment.

Advertisement
Back