PODCAST: Jarren Williams joins the show

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Recruiting updates and new Miami QB commit Jarren Williams joins the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]366781313[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Hopefully when its all said and done..and the kid has signed, you can tell the real back story with what happened with Jobe. Appreciate the info as always

Pete curious as to why the staff would want Campbell to visit next weekend if he ain’t signing until February?

****, so TC is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow not only for his skill set, but for his ability to potentially bring us 2 other big dogs as well.

Talk about the most important recruit in over a decade.

Rumph, I beg you, please don't **** the bed.

Advertisement

Pete curious as to why the staff would want Campbell to visit next weekend if he ain’t signing until February?

Assuming because that is when most of the class and ppl he knows will be there.

Pete mentioned that silvera was coming on a visit to miami sometime in January the other day so not necessarily

Advertisement
Got to get more georgia kids to Miami. Great ball players in the state especially at qb. 2nd most talented state in the country behind Florida

The news about Surtain and Campbell is interesting. Didn't realize Surtain was so close to Campbell that his college decision could hinge on Campbell's decision.

Advertisement

Pete mentioned that silvera was coming on a visit to miami sometime in January the other day so not necessarily

That is true, but shoot I would think you would want to get those kids on campus asap...longer you wait the greater the chance the trip doesn't happen. I still think that will be the best weekend to get as many of our pending targets on campus. Should be an interesting finish.

Surprised to hear about that Campbell/surtain news too. Maybe our chances are better with surtain than I thought?

If that happens. Regardless assuming mike jack leaves us with only 3 scholarship corners... those 2018 guys will play right away
Cb
Campbell
Surtain
Ivey

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Blades

Last edited:
Advertisement
He doesn't talk like a 17/18 year old , sounded like a 26/27 year old seasoned vet. Very impressive kid. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders

That is true, but shoot I would think you would want to get those kids on campus asap...longer you wait the greater the chance the trip doesn't happen. I still think that will be the best weekend to get as many of our pending targets on campus. Should be an interesting finish.

Only way I can See that being beneficial for Miami is if it’s a scenario for Campbell to potentially announce at the all american game. But I dont Know about that one

Advertisement
Back