PODCAST: Insight on next steps in the Portal and breakdown of Ajay Allen and Jadais Richard

View as article
Advertisement
Thank you.

@DMoney provides some stats on our newest CB Richard :

6,2 200 11.00 100m in HS (making him on of our fastest DBs)

Time for addae to earn his check! Just about every DB coach in the nation would be interested in a CB with those athletic traits

Thanks for the info. I'll only be critical about the Gattis convo, how was it not obvious to everyone that it wasn't about lack of talent and basically everything to do with coaching. Yes the Canes talent isn't where it's suppose to be but even bad teams put up alot of points these days. SMU is gonna put up numbers this year and let's not play the G5 card bc GT, VT, n UVA were absolutely horrible last year and while UNC is a good team their defense is vomit. Rooster, Brinson, Smith will be alot better there not bc they suddenly became talented but bc of scheme.

Advertisement
Nice job @DMoney love the podcast and all the info y’all bring!

Hope we can get one of these DTs but I like what we’ve done so far. Also a WR would be real nice as well.

Y’all be blessed

I've lurked for a long time (Grassy days) and can confidently say this is the best CIS has ever been. Weekly pod in the offseason is like an IV drip for the degenerates in here.

I see a lot of folks take it for granted but bringing back Pete was huge. D$ couldn't have a better co-host.

Great to hear about the positive buzz surrounding Deen, especially with it being a major position of need. Great Pod Gentleman!

Advertisement
Back