Podcast: Impact of Willis departure, fan questions, & more

View as article
What's the word on Tyreic Martin?

He should be ready to go & get some snaps this season right?

I was going to ask the same question but had a complete brain fart. Couldn't think of his name lol.

I'd be surprised if Martin was an impact guy this year but I could be wrong

With Willis gone you still don't expect some snaps? Or will ford jump him immediately?

Getting snaps and being and impact guy are two different things.

Advertisement
What's the word on Tyreic Martin?

He should be ready to go & get some snaps this season right?

I was going to ask the same question but had a complete brain fart. Couldn't think of his name lol.

I'd be surprised if Martin was an impact guy this year but I could be wrong

With Willis gone you still don't expect some snaps? Or will ford jump him immediately?

Getting snaps and being and impact guy are two different things.

Liberty asked about snaps , and you mentioned impact. So I was just making sure we were on same page.

I was wondering about Fierson too. Had thought he was solid, but Pete repeatedly omitting him being a Cane in the future and implying Georgia has a legit shot makes me think Frierson may have issues getting in school wise or something...why else would he go GA of all places for a visit? But then again, most of the SEC schools are in that same type of environment.

They aren't fighting for the 2 spot. Cager will most likely be opposite Richards and berrios will most likely start the slot. JT and Harley will also garner time in the slot.

what slot?

Did Berrios line up in the slot once last season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back