PODCAST: Fall camp buzz and JT Wilcox

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
On this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I discuss some of the early buzz surrounding Miami's fall camp.

Football Hotbed's JT Wilcox joins the show to preview some SoFla HSFB topics.

[SOUNDCLOUD]336173460[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Pete can you check and see if Caneswear will be getting this in an XL adult

image.jpg

Asking for a friend

Advertisement
Wonder why a boutique "White Collar Crime" law firm would be advertising on a UM Football site?!? Hmmm....:puzzled:

Advertisement
Thanks Pete. Solid reporting. Good to hear about Harley, Bandy and DJ. Defense of going to be sick. And RB and WR have top talent t. But we need more than 6 guys that we can count on at OL and we need a QB.

Advertisement
R Kelly? Are we talking about the same guy who had that closet opera a few years back?
You know it bombed when I enjoy Weird AL's in the drive thru song better than the original.

Advertisement
On Third downs we are going to put our best players out there. Even if it means putting 4 DE's out there.

I love that information the most Pete.

Creativity on defense is going to make this Defense fresher and even more dangerous and more difficult for opposing Offenses to prepare for.

R Kelly? Are we talking about the same guy who had that closet opera a few years back?
You know it bombed when I enjoy Weird AL's in the drive thru song better than the original.

Show me a more diverse, consistent and quality resume:

- Defining R&B Album of the '90s (Twelve Play)
- Two of the biggest pop songs in world history (I Believe I Can Fly and Ignition)
- The best hip-hop verse of 2007 (Make it Rain Remix)
- Countless remixes
- Reggaeton song that went #1 in Puerto Rico (Burn It Up)
- Best graduation song since "Pomp and Circumstance" (World's Greatest)
- The greatest song ever written about having *** in a kitchen (*** in the Kitchen)

And he wrote hits for Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Aaliyah and Celine Dion. Crown him.

Show me a more diverse, consistent and quality resume:

- Defining R&B Album of the '90s (Twelve Play)
- Two of the biggest pop songs in world history (I Believe I Can Fly and Ignition)
- The best hip-hop verse of 2007 (Make it Rain Remix)
- Countless remixes
- Reggaeton song that went #1 in Puerto Rico (Burn It Up)
- Best graduation song since "Pomp and Circumstance" (World's Greatest)
- The greatest song ever written about having *** in a kitchen (*** in the Kitchen)

And he wrote hits for Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Aaliyah and Celine Dion. Crown him.

Talented guy but best musician is still a bit too much for me to bare without bad indigestion and vomiting a bit.

Advertisement
Back