PODCAST: D$ talks to Jacurri's HS coach Jamey Dubose and team+recruiting news

View as article
Advertisement
I love jacurri. I think he will only get better. Two dimensional and stretches the field.

Now we will get reemed by Clemson but I think less so than most expect.

Another thing I like about the pass to Mallory, was Jacurri didn't try to lead em', didn't try to get cute, but He threw it right at em', which is what He was supposed to do. And I've heard some complaints about the deep shot that He missed to Restrepo, well, Van Dyke missed the same deep shot to Restrepo vs FSU. Kind of hard to drop the ball in the bucket between 3 defenders anyway.

Monday Mario said TVD is looking pretty good. Asked yesterday, he wouldn’t name a starter. Will be interesting to see if TVD starts and if so, how much JB is used.

Monday Mario said TVD is looking pretty good. Asked yesterday, he wouldn’t name a starter. Will be interesting to see if TVD starts and if so, how much JB is used.
Just saw Shodell posted last night he hears TVD won't play again this year - injury will put him in the same position he was in during FSU game. It's the JB show from here on out...

Advertisement
Jacurri needs to put NIL money to true QB coaching in offseason.. I dont know he got great private coaching at younger ages but he needs to invest in it now.. The foundation pieces are there..

Playing on road and getting reps now will be invaluable for him also, get him as many reps as possible and get him a true spread guru OC to use his skills

LOL at @DMoney mentioning Percy Harvin (10.4 100meters speed) and Jeff demps (Olympic level sub 10 flat 100 meter speed) Thats not including the other weapons Tebow had around him, WE NEEEEED SPEEEEEED, we have NOTHING like that

good podcast overall per usual

Just saw Shodell posted last night he hears TVD won't play again this year - injury will put him in the same position he was in during FSU game. It's the JB show from here on out...
Probably best for TVD’s long term health. No problem with that. Sure didn’t seem the moment was too big for JB last week. Look forward to see what he can do this week.

Advertisement
I'm happy for Knighton having a great bounce back game - but the analysis of him I've been seeing this week kind of misses the forest for the trees.

I'm excited to see how Jacurri looks going forward

Jacurri needs to put NIL money to true QB coaching in offseason.. I dont know he got great private coaching at younger ages but he needs to invest in it now.. The foundation pieces are there..

Playing on road and getting reps now will be invaluable for him also, get him as many reps as possible and get him a true spread guru OC to use his skills

LOL at @DMoney mentioning Percy Harvin (10.4 100meters speed) and Jeff demps (Olympic level sub 10 flat 100 meter speed) Thats not including the other weapons Tebow had around him, WE NEEEEED SPEEEEEED, we have NOTHING like that

good podcast overall per usual

Jacurri needs to put NIL money to true QB coaching in offseason 💥 NAILED IT!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're all living in a Bizarro World. We have two elite QB's on the roster who both look like doo-doo and a kid who can't hit the broad side of a barn with a football who seems to be the future of the program.

:qr12zehp37hu.jpg:

We're all living in a Bizarro World. We have two elite QB's on the roster who both look like doo-doo and a kid who can't hit the broad side of a barn with a football who seems to be the future of the program.

:qr12zehp37hu.jpg:

At one point uga had like 5 dudes on campus that everyone wanted and they also had Justin Fields leave them a year before.
Bizzarro is having all those dudes get beat out by a 3 star Juco who lead them to their first natty since Jheri Curls were cool.

Advertisement
Back