PODCAST: D$'s 5th Annual Hype Podcast

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney Absolutely loved it. You have real potential as a standup or script writer. All fact.

@RVACane please replace Manny's head with D$;s head on the Scarface pic.

Advertisement
Excited Crazy Eyes GIF
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

Advertisement
Our best player is on staff and walking the sidleines. FSU's best player is stealing their recruits.

Advertisement
Here's an anecdote about the U brand from this morning.

I'm up here in St. Louis. My dry cleaner is a Chinese guy. Sweetheart of a guy. Little bit of a language barrier.

Last year, he was requiring masks inside his shop. I had some cloth UM masks with the U logo on them left over from the pandemic. I wore one into his shop one day, and he asked me if I went there. I said yes, and he told me his daughter went to med school there.

This morning, I went in to drop off and pick up my dry cleaning. I said, "Tell your daughter I said, 'Go Canes!'" He played along at first, like, "Yeah, Go Canes." But then his honesty and curiosity got the most of him. He said, "I don’t understand. 'Go Canes?'" I said, "Miami Hurricanes. Football season starts tomorrow." He goes, "You mean this?" And he made a U with his hands. I was like, "Yes, this!," and we were both putting up The U.

I just thought it was a cool story, bro.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back