PODCAST: D$ breaks down Rivals/Opening camps w/ Stefan Adams

View as article
Advertisement
In you opinion - are we ahead of where we were last year in meeting our needs - and I know it's still VERY early. But branding, a good season under our belt, and Richt and crew's interactions with local schools, players, and coaches?

The class still has a lot of work to do, but the brand is much stronger now than it was last year.

Advertisement
I think The 2019 class will be stronger than the 2018 class at several positions

DL and Lb for sure

db group will be on par or better.

Receiver might not have as many but it will be an elite group (Payton+ Ladson hopefully)

Te- 2018 class all day.

Rb- 2018 for sure but if we get Trey sanders and Kenny McIntosh sheesh lol

Qb- no matter who we get they won’t be better than Jarren in 2019. You can make the argument he would be by far the best qb if he was in the 2019 class and it wouldn’t be close.

- oline, has potentially to be better, we will see.

Best thing about this class is the spots we didn’t hit on in 2018 are the strongest in the 2019 class.

I think The 2019 class will be stronger than the 2018 class at several positions

DL and Lb for sure

db group will be on par or better.

Receiver might not have as many but it will be an elite group (Payton+ Ladson hopefully)

Te- 2018 class all day.

Rb- 2018 for sure but if we get Trey sanders and Kenny McIntosh sheesh lol

Qb- no matter who we get they won’t be better than Jarren in 2019. You can make the argument he would be by far the best qb if he was in the 2019 class and it wouldn’t be close.

- oline, has potentially to be better, we will see.

Best thing about this class is the spots we didn’t hit on in 2018 are the strongest in the 2019 class.

We needed a LB class like this, and planned for it. Now we need to capitalize.

Advertisement
Great stuff, D$. Love the Neal story and analysis. We gotta get this kid. Add him to what we already have from 2017 and 2018 and Searels may have an OL that could rival the McKinnie years. Williams is a total stud on the DL, too. So happy to have him already in the class.

Question: what level of drama do you see from Bogle? Who are we going to have to fight for all the way until February?

Advertisement
Back