PODCAST: D$ and Austin Pfenninger talk offense before spring

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sources say he as hung up a tire swing in the middle of the field and been practicing mid field accuracy.
Rosier? If it's Rosier someone needs to tell him to aim for the swinging tire and not the rest of the empty field.

We haven’t been this stacked at running back in over 10 years.....

Sheesh

Homer 5’11 195-200
Dallas 5’11 210
Lingard 6’1 200
Cam Davis 5’10 200
Burns-wildcard-5’11 215 once a 5 star
Trayone gray 6’2 225

All of these guys have Miami speed with excellent size.....

Advertisement
We haven’t been this stacked at running back in over 10 years.....

Sheesh

Homer 5’11 195-200
Dallas 5’11 210
Lingard 6’1 200
Cam Davis 5’10 200
Burns-wildcard-5’11 215 once a 5 star
Trayone gray 6’2 225

All of these guys have Miami speed with excellent size.....

Don't be surprised to see Gray get reps at FB in spring.

Great discussion. I would not say that Rosier looked good vs. Va Tech. He really only had a couple strong games all last season, just found a way to win at times. But I can't believe his accuracy (46% over the last 6 games, despite Richt shortening up the routes for him) is going to get so much better for a RS Senior. It's all about the 3 underclassmen now.

Richt has so many weapons to use on offense... finally! Just plug in a decent QB and we're back in the ACCCG. Sky's the limit!

Great discussion. I would not say that Rosier looked good vs. Va Tech. He really only had a couple strong games all last season, just found a way to win at times. But I can't believe his accuracy (46% over the last 6 games, despite Richt shortening up the routes for him) is going to get so much better for a RS Senior. It's all about the 3 underclassmen now.

Richt has so many weapons to use on offense... finally! Just plug in a decent QB and we're back in the ACCCG. Sky's the limit!
He was beyond bad in va tech game outside of hitting Herndon a few times and running the ball. The last 7 games was arguably the worst stretch I’ve seen any qb have in terms of accuracy.... even below average qbs the bottom feeder program backups would have hit some of the passes that rosier was missing.... that’s a problem

Advertisement
Great discussion. I would not say that Rosier looked good vs. Va Tech. He really only had a couple strong games all last season, just found a way to win at times.

He didn't throw the ball well at all but made some big plays with his legs.

Advertisement
Back