PODCAST: Al Blades Jr and Sam Brooks

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
ABJ.jpg

On this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by new Miami commit Al Blades Jr -- he breaks down his commitment and reveals how long he was silently committed for.

2019 Miami Northwestern LB Sam Brooks also joins the show. Miami just offered him over the weekend at camp and he is a great prospect who said he almost committed on the spot.

[SOUNDCLOUD]329147697[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete I really wish you had asked some follow ups about the bar b q. What food was served? Don't let Al off the hook so easily...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam Brooks is an interesting player to watch the next 2 years in terms of his physical development. As things stand now I'm basically 100% sure Sam will be a Cane. The kid has great potential at LB. The big question obviously was his ability to play in space and it would seem as though Diaz's curiosity has been satisfied in that regard.

Last edited:
now here's an Al I can get behind. amiriite amirite? lol

(ima dad now so working on my corny dad jokes......ill keep trying)

Advertisement
****, blades is a real sharp, no nonsense kid. after listening to that interview, i come away thinking there's no way a talent like that doesnt find its way into a ton of success.

Hearing how recruits describe Richt's demeanor and approach to them as refreshing makes me really wish I could hear examples of the opposite. Which coaches are the worst and the fakest when it comes to how they recruit?

Hearing how recruits describe Richt's demeanor and approach to them as refreshing makes me really wish I could hear examples of the opposite. Which coaches are the worst and the fakest when it comes to how they recruit?

Could bet that Bobby Petrino, Hugh Freeze, a and Gus Malzahn would make the list.

Advertisement
Back