Podcast: Adrian Colbert reflects on Miami career

View as article
Great interview. You could tell he was really appreciative of his last chance with Miami and took full advantage of that. He embraced Miami and the fans embraced him. He's forever a Cane now and I'll be rooting for him at the next level. Respect.

Agreed. Was a pleasure to watch him here.

Advertisement
Like the Senior class of 99'..Colbert can officially say that he was apart of the class that brought the 'U' back! (Or at least I hope so)

Good luck to the kid. He should make a 53 man roster. Kid with his type of athletic ability shouldn't be selling insurance or working at Enterprise.

So many things to appreciate for a change:
** a bowl win, finally!
** a defense that actually attacks and imposes its will on opponents.
** opposing players and coaches lauding our coaching, actually admitting
that they had no answers for Richt and co.
** a player coming into this program and doing more in one season here than what
he did his previous 3 seasons....how many times have we witnessed the opposite?
** opposing players paying with their life for pre-game trash-talking. Not many in-
and post-game upside-down U gestures from those punks who think it is funny.
** players enjoying themselves during games, playing hard for their coaches and sincerely
praising them at all times.

I finally listened to the full tape. Just a great kid. and very talented. I have no doubt he'll sign as a UFA after Pro Day, and work his way into the NFL like Gunter did.

Hope he's right about Cager and Mullins. If both those guys play to their potential, our WR corps will be just fine next season.

Advertisement
Back