PODCAST: ACC Champ Week, Recruiting Notes, and D.J. Ivey

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

Talking Miami-Clemson, Recruiting, and D.J Ivey joins the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]363184646[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
2 Podcasts in same day. Pete putting in work. Thanks for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated. With that being said, I am so glad that cat that posted that lil Petey video all the time no longer does that.

2 Podcasts in same day. Pete putting in work. Thanks for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated. With that being said, I am so glad that cat that posted that lil Petey video all the time no longer does that.

tenor.jpg

[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] says hi.

Advertisement
Staff has done all they can to land Tyson . I’m a white guy saying this if your turn your back on a guy who’s been developing you since a kid for a couple rednecks who gives two ***** about you than you’re crazy . Pete what about Samuels ? Louis I remember u saying nfl talent do we try it again ? My own bold prediction Ivey will be the best cb in this class and get drafted higher than any one in this class . I like play pure cbs over that’s why I like Samuels too Pete why are wasting time on wr from Georgia who runs a 4.8 is this some kind of joke ? We need to go after the ga commit from STA Ellijah think that’s his name to play slot . We need a wr who catches eveything like berrios

Joyner seems like he doesn’t want to be a Cane. Oh well, get on the train or get ran over by the train. Who in their right mind would even be considering FSU right now?

Joyner seems like he doesn’t want to be a Cane. Oh well, get on the train or get ran over by the train. Who in their right mind would even be considering FSU right now?

Agree. He and Briggs are two kids that are out of sight out of mind as far as im concerned.

Advertisement
Thanks Pete great stuff as always. Any Briggs update?

Norton will be making an enormous mistake if he comes out early. RJ had a great year but he could play himself into the top 15 if he came back like Jonathan Allen did.

Thanks Pete great stuff as always. Any Briggs update?

Norton will be making an enormous mistake if he comes out early. RJ had a great year but he could play himself into the top 15 if he came back like Jonathan Allen did.

I think RJ's as good as gone. Despite his all-conference snub, scouts will see the talent and likely draft him in the 2nd round. Norton's not ready.

Yes, Pete makes a point about the 2nd contract. But if you go to the NFL not ready, you can often find yourself not even making it into your 2nd season, let alone a 2nd contract.

Agree. He and Briggs are two kids that are out of sight out of mind as far as im concerned.

If kool is big on them and they are his top target wehave to pull them and it weakens fsu our rival. We need to pull Briggs u cant let a kid that run like he does at DT getaway.....u put the full courtpress and im sure this staff doesnt quit like some fans and old staffs which is the way to being an elite reload type of team that we want.

Advertisement
My favorite posts on a Pete podcast thread are “Any update on [player not mentioned during recruiting update]?”

Because yanno, Pete is sitting on info waiting for someone else to break it before he shares it with the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Advertisement
Ivey is a true Cane. Really looking forward to seeing a ridiculously low completion percentage of any balls thrown his way.

Advertisement
Back