PODCAST- $600 Lizard Shoes ft. D$

The national dummies just look at last year’s results and assume Rickety was a top level coach, so they dopily make empty-headed predictions that we will be the same or worse with our new HC.

The nation is in for a surprise.
Exactly , dummies who think Miami doesn’t have any talent on O because of how richt made them look. No one squander more talent in the country than richt did offensively last year and its not even close

Advertisement
The national dummies just look at last year’s results and assume Rickety was a top level coach, so they dopily make empty-headed predictions that we will be the same or worse with our new HC.

The nation is in for a surprise.
Got 12/5 odds on the money line over here - couldn't pass that up.

I think we shock the college football world on Saturday.

I don’t understand Feldman take there. I get we are inexperience on the oline but so is Florida and lack of talent at RB just smh there. I don’t see how Florida beat us by more then 7 unless we just choke on offense all game.

Whatever Feldman says hold no real weight unless you make his assessments matter king. This is merely a man w/ a hollow opinion. He is obviously still locked into last year while reading the our depth chart. What makes his assessments even more worthless is the fact that there has been minimal media access over the most important times, which have been the last 2/3 weeks. We don’t even really know. What we do know is that they’ll be in for a surprise if they keep acting last year is this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney thanks for spitting the truth (and finishing it off w/Ruffin? Well done!) but you need to get your moderators and contributors and staffers on board. They do realize that Miami had a chance at going 10-2 last year with Richt? They don’t consider Manny an upgrade? Enos? Williams? Barry? Feely? Hedley? The DL?

Stop hoarding the Beluga Gold and get your people on the right page.
please get that video off your sig, everytime I see it I want to kill someone

It makes me angry as well and I didn’t want anyone to forget that Clemson’s asswhooping will hopefully be coming with a desecration of one of their traditions - maybe smashing Howard’s Rock.

I’ll remove it now.
cool man, i kept seeing it and not reading the rest of anything and anytime i did see it I would rage inside. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back