PODCAST: 2021 Spring Ball Preview ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Femton och noll !!

1614856946759.gif

Last edited:
D$ and I talk players and position battles to keep an eye on heading into spring football.

Haven’t listened yet but I’m curious about something - the Florida gaytors have been practicing for a couple of weeks. Is it a set number of practices regardless of when a team starts?

And my apologies - PractiSe.

Haven’t listened yet but I’m curious about something - the Florida gaytors have been practicing for a couple of weeks. Is it a set number of practices regardless of when a team starts?

And my apologies - PractiSe.
There has to be or teams would literally practice all year round. Is it actual coached organized practices? Players can do whatever they want on their own but I know coached practices have a limit.

Advertisement
There has to be or teams would literally practice all year round. Is it actual coached organized practices? Players can do whatever they want on their own but I know coached practices have a limit.
Yes. Mullet’s doing press conferences with Grantham and other coaches.

Advertisement
Great show guys! Appreciate the work you put in to get us all ready for spring football @DMoney @Stefan Adams ......big time nugget dropped on Tae's potential being cleared and ready to go for Spring! Also, definitely want to learn more about the nugget dropped on a potential WR changing his position!

@Stefan Adams you mentioned hearing good news that Avantae Williams was likely to be participating in spring ball. What’s your confidence level there? It would be great to have him playing football again. Great podcast

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact we actually have enough depth to field legit players on both sides of the ball for Winter/Spring practice is a really important point. We've gone decades now where walkons were being relied on to play against our 1s. And now we have a legit 2-deep at nearly every position. Lots of talent and competition finally.

Advertisement
Back