PODCAST: 2020 Early Signing Day Preview ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
D$ and I break down the latest in Miami recruiting heading into early signing day tomorrow.

D$ said it perfectly, when you stumble across the finish line on the field the result is you have to scramble to maintain your class. That's why we have so few positive surprises and we wind up second with so many kids. Momentum is key and as usual we have none.

D$ said it perfectly, when you stumble across the finish line on the field the result is you have to scramble to maintain your class. That's why we have so few positive surprises and we wind up second with so many kids. Momentum is key and as usual we have none.
Until UM stops hiring trash coaching staffs, this will continue with no end in sight.

Advertisement
Lol at rumph might not be safe. SHOULD anyone on this staff be with this coaching and recruiting performance? **** no and let’s say if he was let go and manny kept his dumb and dumber crew on the defensive side when they have performed even worse in ALL aspects ima be ****ed

Lol at rumph might not be safe. SHOULD anyone on this staff be with this coaching and recruiting performance? **** no and let’s say if he was let go and manny kept his dumb and dumber crew on the defensive side when they have performed even worse in ALL aspects ima be ****ed
Exactly. The only coach that has done his job on and off the field is Hickson. I really liked what I saw out of DeeJay Dallas and Cam Harris this year even with a bogged down offense. Then, you add in Chaney and Knighton for 2020 he has done an amazing job. The rest of the coaches have not performed to that level.

Advertisement
I don’t know how you all had the energy to record this but I do not have the energy to listen to it. I will download it in solidarity, however.

Exactly. The only coach that has done his job on and off the field is Hickson. I really liked what I saw out of DeeJay Dallas and Cam Harris this year even with a bogged down offense. Then, you add in Chaney and Knighton for 2020 he has done an amazing job. The rest of the coaches have not performed to that level.

They all deserve to be AXED but they love calling Rumphs name

Advertisement
Advertisement
The losses to FIU and Duke to end were devastating

Before those two, Diaz could point to 4 close losses to UF (top team), UNC (gave Clemson best battle), VT (almost won the division), and GT (due to kicker) and spin things his way.

After the loss to FIU, it was clear as day that Diaz was completely in over his head as a first time HC. If he doesn't make major staff changes, and bring in a solid AHC, then he's finished after year 2.

The losses to FIU and Duke to end were devastating

Before those two, Diaz could point to 4 close losses to UF (top team), UNC (gave Clemson best battle), VT (almost won the division), and GT (due to kicker) and spin things his way.

After the loss to FIU, it was clear as day that Diaz was completely in over his head as a first time HC. If he doesn't make major staff changes, and bring in a solid AHC, then he's finished after year 2.
With an admin that has proven that they don't even care about football, I don't even think that he's finished after year 2.

both coaching staffs are a mess...and that's 100% on Manny and a reflection of him. period.
if he is really in this...like truly...he will cut bait which includes canning his buddies. IMO - no way in **** that happens.
and as far as this class goes...we will need to rely on the portal (again) to shore up this roster.

Advertisement
Back