PODCAST: 2019 prospects Khris Bogle and Evan Neal

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

Getting a start on the 2019 class, elite prospects Khris Bogle and Evan Neal join the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]376207445[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Always with the fire intro beat. Black and Chinese goes hard. Thanks for the podcast.

Get me Evan Neal!!!! Just hearing his voice I can tell he’s a monster in the trenches.

These 2 cats sounds like they're are ready to suit up for sat nite's game. pencil these 2 in ...

JC

Advertisement
Our o-line is going to be sick very shortly.

I sure hope so. We get that to an elite level and look out!

Really think this team will go as far as our O Line can take us the next couple years. The skill position talent is there.

Really think this team will go as far as our O Line can take us the next couple years. The skill position talent is there.

OLine, Dline, QB. Those are the three variables that will determine whether we are just Coastal champs, or National Champs. The rest of the talent will be there without a doubt. We have got to get those big nasty DT’s, our ends are obviously stacked up already.

Advertisement
Haven’t finished listening to the Neal part yet, but Bogle sounds really with it, a guy that “get’s it”. Look forward to rooting for him as a Cane.

OLine, Dline, QB. Those are the three variables that will determine whether we are just Coastal champs, or National Champs. The rest of the talent will be there without a doubt. We have got to get those big nasty DT’s, our ends are obviously stacked up already.

Oh yeah. I feel pretty good about the QBs we've brought in for the '17 and '18 cycles. Pretty confident a very good starter will emerge from that group. DT will always be a spot. Need at least one very good one every year, just like QB. Nesta is gonna be a best, and I like Ford's potential to team with him too down the road. Just gotta keep em coming.

Bogle is next in the lineage of Joe Jackson and Jon Garvin. Same type of build and ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t finished listening to the Neal part yet, but Bogle sounds really with it, a guy that “get’s it”. Look forward to rooting for him as a Cane.

Gibbons does a good job getting all their athletes prepared for what is ahead of them: grades, interviews, recruiting etc. I spoke on tbis prior but I can't remember ever hearing of a Gibbons athlete of any sport ever decommitting. It is also very pro Miami. Side note, spoke to Morral and he said He doesn't have any idea of where he wants to go, but basketball is a factor. I'll stand by my Julius Peppers comparison bc he's that good of a basketball player. Major Parker good.

Might be the most informative podcast ever. Hearing both those studs being all but committed was great. Also hearing Neal say a few more of his teammates will be Canes was great too. Any idea who and what classes?

That IMG pipeline we're developing is going to pay huge dividends down the road.

Advertisement
Back