Podcast 12 - Wayne Steed & Richt's message to youth players

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Mark Richt explains to youth football players what he is looking for in a prospect.

Canes LB commit Wayne Steed joins the show as well. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.

[SOUNDCLOUD]282488574[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Great work Pete!

Wayne is going to be an absolute beast for us once he gets here, and the fact he's an EE will give him great time to develop.
He'll definitely be apart of the LB rotation next year at Sam.

I'll ask the same question you asked Wayne, who do you think the final 5 or 6 commits will be?

Last edited:
Mark Richt explains to youth football players what he is looking for in a prospect.

Canes LB commit Wayne Steed joins the show as well. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.

[SOUNDCLOUD]282488574[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Respeck, Pete!!! Great interview.

Really enjoyed that. Wayne is sharp. The fact that he will be here for spring should help him play early.

Advertisement
Wayne plays similarly to Pinkney. I could see him starting his career backing up at that spot.

Wayne plays similarly to Pinkney. I could see him starting his career backing up at that spot.

I agree with you. Pickney looks very well rounded. I think Pickney and Steed could play any of those three spots. I like what we have at LB and what we have coming in for 2017!!!

Advertisement
This LB spot reminds me of old school Miami. Going to have All Pros fighting to get some playing time.

Advertisement
Back