Please Welcome Nash Williams to the CanesInSight Family

Is there any way to get a couple of elementary kids too? I want to know who's running **** on the playgrounds so I can look forward to our 2025 recruiting class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Soooooo....how did Andy Samberg get off Lonely Island and start covering Canes recruiting?? what am I missing?

Welcome Nash,

Have you met Timmy McGuire? He reports live for the site

7.jpg

Last edited:
How long before the football board has to be separated from CIS because someone, somehow hurts this kids feelings? No offense Nash, unless you have a unibrow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another white dude. This is bullshyt. I know the brothas have trouble enunciating words, but can we help elevate their career options! shannon style?

Welcome nash. Looking forward to what you're gonna bring to the board (all homo). :quag:

Advertisement
A high school freshman? Oh this is going to end badly.

Update from a source close to the situation:

Miami is his dream school, but will visit Louisville, mutual interest exists, and I will know for certain that he is committed to CanesInSight once he signs with CanesInSight.

There was a rumor that he did not have a commitable offer because he has not hit puberty and staff was looking elsewhere. Confirmed per his girlfriend on twitter that puberty has hit.

His babysitter went to West Virginia so they are in play as her brother/boyfriend go there. He lives with his babysitter since his mom is not in the picture.

My prediction is Nash Williams to CanesInSight = 97.3%

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back