PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE CHANGING TO THE PRACTICE UNIFORMS

Just get rid of the feathers and sew some **** numbers on there. None of that cheap printed ****

Advertisement
Wait, we talking about practice?! Not a game, not a game, but practice? How the **** some practice jerseys gon make my teammates better?

People are talking about practice jerseys? You all ever see our practice jerseys in the 80s/90s/00s? Lol. They were comical - your generic 1970s cheap riddell variety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
How about white jerseys, white pants, white helmets with no logos but with white tape with hand lettered names, black high top shoes and different color mesh pullover vests to tell the O from the D? Worked all right for many players in the NFL HOF.

Oh the ululation from the fashionistas!

https://youtu.be/Md7OvU5JIcI

Nike **** was fire ya saw there reactions, n we saw the reaction to adidas and nikes ugly fsu uni yousaw the reactions. Thats all u gotta see is how the kids reacte and u know whats noce and whats not.

Even the clothes are second rate at best. I've returned every shirt that i've ordered. It's not hard to see or feel the quality difference between Nike and Adidas.

Advertisement
At the initial reveal I thought they didn't look that bad but after seeing them on the field, they are dog **** ugly with the feathers/numbers. Poor basketball players got it the worst though. But Nike wasn't all that either, at least we got paid I guess.

I like the chinese replica style laminate numbers and lettering. Who needs the quality of sewn on numbers and letters?

I think when the Canes BB team was in the NCAA tourney the uniforms were among the top 10 or 12 voted most unattractive due to the 'feathers' around the hip area.

Advertisement
How hard is it to get something like these just to give a more stylish look to keep up with uni trends. Keep the same style as the white jersey for an orange colored and green colored jersey...just take off the feather BS on the shoulder. Put the the gray jersey with gray pants and we're fine. I know it isn't the old school look that everybody loves but those are good looking too. Why can't adidas do something like this

miami.jpg

MIA_Pro_Combat_UNIFORM_hiRes1-620x825.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
You mean the same contract that allowed us to go out and hire a **** of a coaching staff? Yeah, **** you Adidas!!!!
The frustrating thing is it's so easy to make a good looking uniform, but we keep ****ing it up.

Not we, Adidas. Can't wait for this contract to end.
I personally have no problem with Adidas doing the uniforms for us that money is going to help do things facility wise here that needs to be done, they're just ******* ugly

Look at UCLA's, at least their uniforms are respectable
25r0d8k.jpg

Last edited:
Man **** them unis. Who gives a **** about black socks and cleats or pants above knees. Them having the best unis aint gone help their *** win games.

Bama has the most plain *** unis ever and nobody gives a **** because they out there whoopin *** in them.

Bama jerseys are clean and their look....

So now we are complaining about practice uniforms?

No, he's saying our practice jersey design should be our game day jerseys. I agree.

Thats complaining about the practice jerseys, SMH

What r u talking about??? He said he actually wants our practice jersey to be our game day jersey which means he likes the jersey design. How's that complaining?? Smh.

Ah i misread him he still complaining though lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back