PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE CHANGING TO THE PRACTICE UNIFORMS

ggleft

Recruit
I didn't find a post and YES, THIS IS ABOUT THE F'ING UNIFORMS so spare me the drama if there are 100k posts already on this topic or if yes, it's about winning.. of course. Now that we got that out the way...

Cool Uniforms. Old School with three Adidas stripes on the side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiBzY7VQuHg

Ugly A$$ uniforms from last year with the stupid feathers on the side used again in Spring game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPKQKdQ-zs

Can someone please confirm this is the last time we're using the stupid bird shoulders and we're moving to the practice Jerseys? Please tell me this was used crap from last year and it's last use. PLease tell me. Please.

Advertisement
Man **** them unis. Who gives a **** about black socks and cleats or pants above knees. Them having the best unis aint gone help their *** win games.

Bama has the most plain *** unis ever and nobody gives a **** because they out there whoopin *** in them.

Man **** them unis. Who gives a **** about black socks and cleats or pants above knees. Them having the best unis aint gone help their *** win games.

Bama has the most plain *** unis ever and nobody gives a **** because they out there whoopin *** in them.

The more plain uniforms tend to be the cleanest and best looking IMO

Advertisement

Notre dame and Stanford...all I got say

Uniforms will remain the same according to Harry from AllCanes.

Advertisement
Adidas has sorely disappointed me; I appreciate the money they gave us; but we also were promised quality uniforms, uniforms that mimicked our traditional jerseys from the 80's. We were promised to be their "Oregon" and so far we've been giving crap. Even our practice jerseys are being re-used....numbers and font coming off. And for God's sake, why r we using iron on numbers vs embroidered numbers? I saw what Nike just did w Clemson's jerseys...very clean. Meanwhile, we still look like someone threw up on us.

Bama jerseys are clean and their look....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Adidas unis are garbage I tried to like em but I can't.... I understand Adidas is shelling out the cash but so what if their designs suck we should force them to change it. Nike changed FSUs unis during the same season.
What they did to the basketball unis should be considered vandalism smh terrible

Hey lets complain about something......I think the grass is too green at greentree!!!!!! **** the world we will never be back while practicing on really green grass!!!!!!

Dont go bagging on Adidas yet. And dont be surprised if new gameday uniforms come this summer. Of course it wont be major changes if it does pan out, but maybe the feathers or tire tread marks will change. or how the numbers kinda looked cheap. All i know is we gotta find the right uniform and ******* stick with it. COntinuity is key with the exception of special unis for the special games

I support getting rid of the feathers, but regardless, I like these uniforms better than our last few by Nike.

And I nearly placed on Project Runway, so I know what I'm talking about.

Advertisement
Back