PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE CHANGING TO THE PRACTICE UNIFORMS

Man **** them unis. Who gives a **** about black socks and cleats or pants above knees. Them having the best unis aint gone help their *** win games.

Bama has the most plain *** unis ever and nobody gives a **** because they out there whoopin *** in them.

Bama jerseys are clean and their look....

So now we are complaining about practice uniforms?

No, he's saying our practice jersey design should be our game day jerseys. I agree.

Thats complaining about the practice jerseys, SMH

What r u talking about??? He said he actually wants our practice jersey to be our game day jersey which means he likes the jersey design. How's that complaining?? Smh.

Ah i misread him he still complaining though lol

I had to laugh off this. Respect.

Advertisement
You mean the same contract that allowed us to go out and hire a **** of a coaching staff? Yeah, **** you Adidas!!!!
The frustrating thing is it's so easy to make a good looking uniform, but we keep ****ing it up.

Not we, Adidas. Can't wait for this contract to end.

Adidas gave us loot, and I respect that. Again, maybe it's b/c I feel Adidas pays more attention to Fútbol and not football, I can't get behind their athletic designs. Fashion designs, I roll with them. I hate Miami on the front of the jersey and everything they said, thus far, as to gain our trust has been bull. They did the same crap to Michigan....that's all I'm saying...but again, it's only been year 2. Just hoping for better on field and off field products.

Advertisement
Back