Please stop with the players excuse

Advertisement
These players suck they always suckes alot of them dont give me the nfl bs numbers when we sending bench non pro bowl players tothe league. We continue to lose sfla studs and since thats happened we sucked. I hate the nfl bullshyt for years when evryone said we have the most players bullshyt when most of them were butch players. I said when butch guys get older we wont have as many n now we arent nfl u

I understand Miami is Mark's Alma Mater but we need three things:

1) Mark Richt is an good head coach but he's an inconsistent and poor Offensive Coordinator, we need a true Offensive Coordinator.

2) I love Brad Khia but we need a dual threat Quarterback, someone that can run and throw the football. You tell me when was the last time we had a dual threat Quarterback?

3) The team needs a true leader, we play with too much finest. Where's that aggressive, motivated, freight train "U" we use to know?

These are just a few things we need to change, that **** O-Line really needs to be revamped. It reminds me at times of the Detroit Lions O-Line when Barry Sanders played.

We clearly have the same talent and depth as Alabama and Clemson. It's 100% coaching. Close thread. Nothing else. No other variables. Just coaching.
We are not playing like Alabama or Clemson. We are not playing like North Carolina, East Carolina or even South Carolina. We have the talent and depth those last 3 teams have. Come on man, this team with the right coach would produce. Sure, maybe not a Natty, but 20-0 vs a 2-5 team?

We don't have the talent or depth of North Carolina.
NC started 4 walk-ons against us.

We clearly have the same talent and depth as Alabama and Clemson. It's 100% coaching. Close thread. Nothing else. No other variables. Just coaching.
We are not playing like Alabama or Clemson. We are not playing like North Carolina, East Carolina or even South Carolina. We have the talent and depth those last 3 teams have. Come on man, this team with the right coach would produce. Sure, maybe not a Natty, but 20-0 vs a 2-5 team?

We don't have the talent or depth of North Carolina.
NC started 4 walk-ons against us.

In fairness, you know that those four walk ons compared to our bottom four starters aren't the difference makers. Heck, Tribusky by himself changes the outcome of that game if he's on our side.

Advertisement
Heard this excuse for 12 years now. Players come and go, and a very high percentage (compared to other much more successful Div 1 schools) go onto be very successful in the NFL. You don't make an NFL team without having talent.

It is not the players. I am honestly not sure what it is. Coaching? I think so. We hire poor coaches. Richt was fired for mediocrity, and he's the best we've hired since Coker. Yeah Coker. Richt is no Butch Davis.

But it it is something else. Is there a weed (drug) issue there? Or are the Academics too stringent compared to other more successful Div 1 schools? Is there something going on with Dade and Broward High School players?

We need to look at all options at the moment. There is a pattern of ineptness going on and simply blaming it on the players, while convenient, is just naive as to what is really going on.

Lol

Advertisement
Watching this RIGHT NOW, it's not on Richt. Kaaya is making bad throws. The OL is garbage. Kaaya is stepping into sacks. Richt deserves blame for a lot, and for the beginning of the game, but they got the momentum back, great call with the onside kick, the offense is opening up, and the OL is garbage and Kaaya is garbage. To place this all on Richt is dumb. Just plain dumb.

Watching this RIGHT NOW, it's not on Richt. Kaaya is making bad throws. The OL is garbage. Kaaya is stepping into sacks. Richt deserves blame for a lot, and for the beginning of the game, but they got the momentum back, great call with the onside kick, the offense is opening up, and the OL is garbage and Kaaya is garbage. To place this all on Richt is dumb. Just plain dumb.
Then make a change, motivate, coach, call plays that do not require the oline to protect Kayaa for longer than 1-2 seconds. Plenty of coaches make changes to fit what they have. We are not the only team with a bad oline. We seem to be the only team unable to design a working scheme around the players we do have.

Advertisement
Then make a change, motivate, coach, call plays that do not require the oline to protect Kayaa for longer than 1-2 seconds. Plenty of coaches make changes to fit what they have. We are not the only team with a bad oline. We seem to be the only team unable to design a working scheme around the players we do have.

Again, how many coaches have you seen make those changes between weeks 6 and 7 on their first season?

Advertisement
At least be accurate. 145-51 and 83-37 in the SEC is not mediocre

His successes has been as more of a CEO type as most SEC coaches are like that. Definitely is lost as an OC. I'm afraid without the big SEC boosters and the NCAA turning a blind eye to the cheating most SEC coaches are pretty midiocre

Again, how many coaches have you seen make those changes between weeks 6 and 7 on their first season?
every decent coach in Div 1 football. ND coach benched Kaiser when he was not getting the job done. Kaiser worked on his footwork and accuracy this weekend. Motivation. You see the results today as Kaiser looks a lot sharper.

These other teams are always just so much better prepped. They know all of our weknesses and attack them. We just wing it. Do we even give scouting reports to our players? We seem so far behind in the most talent rich area in the land.

Advertisement
Back