Please, please find a kicker. This is pathetic

Advertisement
1571522824946.png

Advertisement
And a defense and offense.
We moved the ball well. I think we only punted 2-3 times all game. It seems that Enos doesn't trust the running game when we get to the redzone. For the 2nd game in a row he abandons the inside zone running game for questionable gimmick reverses and outside runs. Couple that with zero points in the kicking game and the redzone scoring is an abysmal percentage.

We moved the ball well. I think we only punted 2-3 times all game. It seems that Enos doesn't trust the running game when we get to the redzone. For the 2nd game in a row he abandons the inside zone running game for questionable gimmick reverses and outside runs. Couple that with zero points in the kicking game and the redzone scoring is an abysmal percentage.
We didn't move it into the end zone in the second half or through the uprights at all.

Advertisement
We had so many transfers yet didnt get a guy in here to compete with Baxa...

flat out unacceptable. There had to he a dude with a grad transfer year to come in here and do better than the crap we have

Advertisement
Didn’t Baxa miss a chip shot against UF?
Yeah but I don’t think that lost us the game more than the muff punt and drop TD ..hurt tho..but by the scores of these games, imo it proves we are not capable of simply “out talenting” teams RN..especially upfront when your dependence is on 18-19 year olds

Miami can't find a kicker from Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, etc. to bring in on full scholarship? Come on! You could probably take a kid out of the slums of Rio or Bogotá and he would do a better job kicking field goals than the current squad. Just bring the kid to Miami, teach him a little English and pretend that he is a Fulbright Scholar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back