Please no Coley, Richt

Coley is a terrible play caller, has done lousy work with two NFL quarterbacks (yes I'm lumping Morris in as an NFL QB), and has put forth one of the weaker offenses from a talent perspective I've seen at Miami. Terrible OL, mediocre skills players, and a totally unprepared QB. His claim to fame is finding Kaaya, that's about it. He brings little value in my eyes. He's a glorified high school coach.

Advertisement
I'll leave this one up to Richt. I heard a lot of positive things about Coley tonight from someone who knows him quite well and I respect.

I thought Coley usually scripted his first few series well, but would then putter out or even go to sleep in the second half. A lot of people suspected that he was asked to take the foot off of the gas and without giving away more, that's precisely what was asked.

Anyhow, we'll see what happens. He and his wife (who doesn't want to leave Miami) would love to stay.

Well I kind of understand why someone would ask him to take his foot off the gas. He drove the offense off the edge of a cliff with that last call.

Advertisement
I'll leave this one up to Richt. I heard a lot of positive things about Coley tonight from someone who knows him quite well and I respect.

I thought Coley usually scripted his first few series well, but would then putter out or even go to sleep in the second half. A lot of people suspected that he was asked to take the foot off of the gas and without giving away more, that's precisely what was asked.

Anyhow, we'll see what happens. He and his wife (who doesn't want to leave Miami) would love to stay.

There's always FIU.

Advertisement
Back