Please Explain This AG Quote

tsimonitis

Senior
Premium
36b5c4951a4d79f3d06c808af58b46ef.jpg

Advertisement
He is saying you be aggressive until the probabilities go against you. Hope that clears it up some.

Advertisement
I'm sure he has a spreadsheet full of obscure probabilities that he uses to justify his sh1tty decision making as coach.

Advertisement
How many times can i commit suicide? Now with dolphins sucking I am all out of options but to root for this guy

Advertisement
So does that explain why Alf went into full passive caitlyn jenner **** tuck mode when Nebraska's probability of winning was .8 percent in the 4th quarter?

Advertisement
I think Al believes we were too aggressive and that's what let Nebraska back into the game. The fact is we made too many mistakes that let them back in. Passing the ball is fine if you still let the play clock run down. We didn't. Then we ran the ball in such a predictable manner we went 3 and out multiple times when we could have iced the game. I'm not saying we need to get super creative to run the clock out, but don't telegraph the play call in and make it even harder on yourself. Most of us knew exactly what gap the runs were designed for at the end because Coley was predictable as ****.

Then we went full on passive cover 3 she'll defense to end the game with random sprinkles of man in a fashion that was not effective and the lack of contain or spy let Armstrong have his way to tie the game back. I will credit D'Ono for put McCord into a spy in OT which kept Armstrong from running and made him throw the ball which led to Elder's pick, but the dude needed to adjust 4 drives earlier, not in OT. It was nice to see an adjustment for once and it's amazing how they tend to work. Maybe he learned his lesson. Probably not.

Aggressiveness wins championships if you execute and aren't aggressive to be aggressive. Do it with reason and you control the game. We came out with amazing game plan to start the game and the aggressiveness thrived. Once it got to adjustment time the coaches **** the bed unsurprisingly and they blame our aggression, not their lack of adjusting.

I'm hoping that the OT adjustments and first 3 quarters of the game changed these coaches and we see it reflected the rest of the season, but who am I kidding?

Advertisement
Back