Please, CMR do the right thing and step down

We pay Richt his buyout ($10-$15M), he rides off into the sunset doing missionary work and gives donations to the needy. Miami has indirectly “donated” to charity by paying Richt. It really is a good cause for our university and I would encourage our AD to sieze this opportunity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Integrity only comes into it if he doesn't think he can win. And he does think he can win. He really does.

I think so too. But at some point humility has to kick in with the integrity when he comes clean with himself and his shortcomings as a game manager and planner.

I think so too. But at some point humility has to kick in with the integrity when he comes clean with himself and his shortcomings as a game manager and planner.

I think humility and the type of can-do confidence that gets a guy a D1 HC gig rarely go hand in hand.

Fire Blake James
Hire an AD w a sack to fire the entire offensive staff.

Tell RICHt, “come at me bro”

Then hire Kendall Briles as OC and let him hire his own assistants

Make Manny HCIW

If RICHt walks, sue him on the contract

Take away his power and make HIM pay US if he doesn’t like it.

Advertisement
Agreed. We’ve got to force the BoT and James’ hands on Richt and squeeze that lil ****** for all we can u til he relents and resigns. I’ve got a few evil plans in mind...

I think humility and the type of can-do confidence that gets a guy a D1 HC gig rarely go hand in hand.

Must be a tough balance to manage, but you would think he sees the bottom line everyone else is seeing, and maybe does some self assessing of what happened at Georgia and what is happening now and notices what appears to be the common denominator.

You know what scares the f*ck outta me, is that he thinks his nephew Max is second coming of David Greene.

That's why he's not recruiting a QB in 2019, because he wants a cleared deck for the 2020 lefty inaccurate QB.

Must be a tough balance to manage, but you would think he sees the bottom line everyone else is seeing, and maybe does some self assessing of what happened at Georgia and what is happening now and notices what appears to be the common denominator.

You would hope.

Advertisement
Did we pay the 4.1 remainder for Georgia? I remember that Richt hadn’t signed the paperwork but Georgia agreed to honor it when he was fired. This has always had me confused. Technically Georgia didn’t owe it because Richt apparently never signed his last extension. In other words, was Richt saying he didn’t really need or want the money while Georgia was saying thanks for everything coach or was Richt just so confident in his coaching abilities that he never thought he would need to sign anything? Knowing the answer gives much better insight into how difficult it will be to make a change. Anyway, that’s where the 1 million for the IPF came from.

Advertisement
God told him to take all this money.

Rick has merely asked Miami to plant a seed.

AggravatingEsteemedIrishterrier-small.gif

You know what scares the f*ck outta me, is that he thinks his nephew Max is second coming of David Greene.

That's why he's not recruiting a QB in 2019, because he wants a cleared deck for the 2020 lefty inaccurate QB.

That scenario is scary on so many levels.

It's so insane and after everything I've seen this year, it makes sense.

Advertisement
Back