Please, CMR do the right thing and step down

miamicanephins

Paid in Full
If you have any love and respect for the university realize that at this point you are doing more harm than good.

This is only going to get uglier.

Thank you for what you have done for the university during your tenure. It will be remembered and appreciated over time once this storm passes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I were supposedly the devout Christian that Richt projects himself to be and truly cares about the U then yes I would.

Are you then implying you wouldn't if you were not? Does integrity not apply regardless if you are religiously affiliated or not?

Advertisement
He has 5 years left in Richtirement. That is 20+ million, plus his sons and wife’s salary. He’s not going to walk away from that. He’s no where near done fleecing this University. This administration has screwed up so bad with extending him, it’s unbelievable. We are fuqd and now are guaranteed to suck for 5+ years!

Advertisement
If he’s still here thru 5 yrs I will no longer consider myself a fan. This administration can go to ****.

Advertisement
If you have any love and respect for the university realize that at this point you are doing more harm than good.

This is only going to get uglier.

Thank you for what you have done for the university during your tenure. It will be remembered and appreciated over time once this storm passes.

Recruitment is already down the drain. Our best committed RB just decommitted and is going to OSU and our most important recruit in the OL just silently committed to Bama.

Kids are not coming here for years because we suck for over 15 years. They are not stupid and with Richt they readed faster than with Golden or Shannon.

There is no hope.

You're asking the main to do the right thing and give up fattening his nest egg. He's going to force the university to fire him, get about $10-$15 million in buyout, and ride off into the sunset. The signs were there that he wasn't serious about winning when he formed the staff the way he has.

Are you then implying you wouldn't if you were not? Does integrity not apply regardless if you are religiously affiliated or not?

Integrity only comes into it if he doesn't think he can win. And he does think he can win. He really does.

Advertisement
Back