Playoff rankings Miami #7

Nobody is shocked about ****. You are the most dense ************ on the planet. Nobody ever once suggested that all of the teams above us would win out. Nobody ever suggested the absolutely ridiculous premise that teams that play each other would somehow end with nobody losing. You are arguing against an absurdity that nobody is claiming but you, and you're thumping your chest about how absurd it is.

You just made my point for me, ya stupid ****. The Big 12 will whittle itself down to 1. Their two best teams are ahead of us right now and there is no reason, ****ing ZERO, to expect that the winner will fall below us. Lat week when the argument was made, all three of the top B1G teams were ahead of us and there was no reason to expect that we'd jump ahead of Ohio State unless it was them that lost. We didn't control that game, you ****ing rube. We don't control the outcome of the Big 12. We don't control the committee's desire to see two SEC teams in the playoffs. We don't control anything except the games we play, and you don't know ****. You're betting in favor of the higher probability and claiming that it's the only possibility. You are absolutely, mathematically, 100% wrong, and the outcome does not change that what so ever.

Your argument is the equivalent of a moron saying that Mike Tyson had no shot against Buster Douglas, and claiming you were right based on the outcome. Outcomes do not effect probability.

I love it when you guys get flustered like this.

It took exactly five days to destroy last week's thread. And there's still a month to go. Only you and whateverhisnameis didn't understand that teams ahead of us were going to lose by default. Why? Because they play each other. Weird, right?

No one claimed to predict those specific losses. What I did predict, though, is that we would EASILY move up in November if we won out. Lo and behold, three spots in one week with two future opponents still in front of us. And you still don't see how wrong you were.

Advertisement
Bumpkin is arguing that it was possible for four one-loss teams to finish ahead of the undefeated ACC champion.

You are, literally, the worst arguer on this board.

Nobody said that those people "hate" Wisconsin. Wisconsin just moved up 1 spot.

You have never, over the last week, ever rebutted a single one of my arguments. You keep losing arguments, and then you keep trying to change the subject ("oh, people hate Wisconsin now").

You are a clown show.

Undefeated Miami is #7 : "They hate us and this is how it's going to be every year."

Undefeated Wisconsin is #8 : "Uh......they moved up a spot. No one hates them."

This is tee-ball. Too easy.

His argument has never been that we're ranked where we are because they hate us. That's the argument you want him to have because that's the only argument you think you can win.

He has repeatedly brought up confirmation bias. That's not necessarily a committee bias against Miami, but rather a bias towards their preconceptions. The voters; coaches, AP, committee, all of them have shared the narrative that Miami is a fraud and that we've only managed to remain undefeated based on luck. His argument has been that something outside of us simply winning must happen in order for the committee to overcome that notion that we are lucky to be where we are. The teams that the committee and the poll voters have already predetermined are better than us MUST DO SOMETHING to prove that the poll voters and the committee are wrong, I.E. suffer an historically bad upset to unranked Iowa.

Let me give you two examples of confirmation bias. The first, Miami. The voters think we're frauds and that we've been lucky to make it this far. Yeah we finally beat a ranked opponent, but we really struggled in games against awful teams like FSU and UNC. The Hurricanes are pretenders, not contenders.

Number two, Oklahoma. Oklahoma is one of the best teams in the country and has a Heisman candidate under center. Yeah they struggled on the road to beat 1-8 Baylor 49-41, and yeah unranked Iowa State came to Norman and upset the Sooners, but the college season is long and the road is sometimes bumpy. Good teams find a way to win...except when they don't.

That is confirmation bias. The voters and the committee are biased towards their own opinion that Miami is a fraud, and not much has been able to change that. Not gutsy road victories, rivalry wins, or wins against top 15 competition. But a game against UNC can confirm their bias. On the other hand, the committee and the voters are biased towards their opinion that OU is an elite contender, and not much has been able to change that. Not struggling with 1-8 Baylor or being upset by an unranked opponent. But a 62-52 **** show against Oklahoma State is enough to confirm their bias.

Ignoring any evidence that should challenge your opinion while accepting any evidence that confirms it is called confirmation bias. We all suffer from it, and it usually takes something beyond our control to make us realize it. These teams that the committee has already deemed are better than us must prove that they are not. There are only two teams ranked above us where we directly control the narrative, ND and Clemson. If the rest don't lose, it is unlikely that the committee is going to just change their mind about how good they are.

Your argument has been that those teams ahead of us would lose, to which we have responded, "Yes. Probably. But that is not us controlling our destiny. That is us relying on outside factors." A high probability that those things that help us will happen is not at all the same as us being in control of those things.

Very well reasoned response. I highly disagree with your assumption that the committee wouldn't put us above a 1 loss Oklahoma or 1 loss TCU though if we win out. IMO, we'd be #2 at the end of the season at worst, with arguably the most impressive resume in the country. We don't have that now.

The committee has shown in the past it's not afraid to shake up the rankings on a week to week basis, based on new data points.

An example of confirmation bias by U know who... ABC/ESPN college football. hUh. For instance, a majority, but not all, of ESPN college football pundits BELIEVE that Miami is NOT BACK, and Miami is a PRETENDER. Enter evidence No. 1- Miami is on upset alert against Duke; evidence No. 2- Miami, again, is on upset alert against FSU; evidence No. 3- Miami, for the third consecutive week, is on upset alert against GA. Tech; and finally evidence No. 4. - Miami is on upset alert in their home game against Syracuse. A game which Syracuse is coming off a stunning upset win against mighty Clemson.

The reason being.......they've been fooled before. How many times has this question been asked in the last 15 years? We've proven to be pretenders in the past. TCU/Oklahoma/Clemson have had MUCH greater success in the recent past than we have.

Does past results=current ranking? It shouldn't but it does. Once we prove we belong in the upper echelon and are officially "back", then I think we will get the respect we deserve and will benefit from said "confirmation bias". We are going to have to win out to gain the full respect of the public. Here's to that happening.

"Miami and Notre Dame control their own destiny". - ESPN round table

Well dUh, I think every team ranked No. 8 to No. 1 controls their own destiny!

I think you and [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION] completely misunderstand the term "Control their own destiny." We only control the games we play. At the time the original argument was made last week, there were 6 one loss teams ahead of us and 3 undefeated teams. We only HAD to play one of them, and only three others HAD to lose due to playing each other. Given that scenario, the argument was presented that, although highly improbable, but entirely plausible, Miami could go undefeated and rise no higher than 7th. This was entirely based on certain teams winning out, and other teams losing out. For example, Miami defeats VaTech, and VaTech goes on to lose to GaTech, Pitt, and Virginia. Then Miami defeats ND, but they go on to lose to Navy and Stanford. Then Clemson loses to NC State, FSU, and SCar. In that scenario, Miami has really no impressive wins, and face an average NC State team in the ACCCG. It was proposed that in that case, Ohio State and Oklahoma might win out with both UGA and Bama taking up the remaining spots in the CFP.

It was never proposed that the above scenario was likely; just that it was possible, and as long as it is possible, we do not CONTROL our own destiny. Mr. Jagr want's to come in and beat his chest after Ohio State and Penn State both bit the pillow this weekend as if he saw it coming and it is proof of his position, when in all actuality, it is proof of mine. We had zero control of those games, and had they gone the other way, we'd be 9th or maybe still 10th.

Except your whole premise is retarded. Are you really claiming that the rankings are "static" week to week?

Anyone with a brain/logic, that doesn't believe an undefeated Miami (which has beaten Clemson/ND/VT) in a five week period to end the season wouldn't be in a four team playoff is delusional.

I would say Jagr's assumption that we "control our own destiny" is common ******* sense to any reasonable human.

Advertisement
Nobody is shocked about ****. You are the most dense ************ on the planet. Nobody ever once suggested that all of the teams above us would win out. Nobody ever suggested the absolutely ridiculous premise that teams that play each other would somehow end with nobody losing. You are arguing against an absurdity that nobody is claiming but you, and you're thumping your chest about how absurd it is.

You just made my point for me, ya stupid ****. The Big 12 will whittle itself down to 1. Their two best teams are ahead of us right now and there is no reason, ****ing ZERO, to expect that the winner will fall below us. Lat week when the argument was made, all three of the top B1G teams were ahead of us and there was no reason to expect that we'd jump ahead of Ohio State unless it was them that lost. We didn't control that game, you ****ing rube. We don't control the outcome of the Big 12. We don't control the committee's desire to see two SEC teams in the playoffs. We don't control anything except the games we play, and you don't know ****. You're betting in favor of the higher probability and claiming that it's the only possibility. You are absolutely, mathematically, 100% wrong, and the outcome does not change that what so ever.

Your argument is the equivalent of a moron saying that Mike Tyson had no shot against Buster Douglas, and claiming you were right based on the outcome. Outcomes do not effect probability.

It took exactly five days to destroy last week's thread. And there's still a month to go. Only you and whateverhisnameis didn't understand that teams ahead of us were going to lose by default. Why? Because they play each other. Weird, right?

No one claimed to predict those specific losses. What I did predict, though, is that we would EASILY move up in November if we won out. Lo and behold, three spots in one week with two future opponents still in front of us. And you still don't see how wrong you were.

All nine teams who were ahead of us last week do not play each other. Nobody is flustered. It can get a little frustrating working with ******* retards who can't comprehend basic concepts, though. Like this one: Even if I were to stipulate that when we were 10th, every team ahead of us played each other. HALF OF THEM HAVE TO WIN BY DEFAULT. You colossal ******* moron. By your own stupid *** words, half of the teams ahead of us are going to beat the other half of the teams ahead of us. But we're going to pass those teams. You ******* simple *******. I hope your mama is drawing a government to help offset the costs of caring for your dumb ***.

We were 10th. Behind Wisconsin, TCU, Penn State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Clemson, Notre dame, Alabama, and UGA. Only 5 of those were guaranteed a loss should Miami go undefeated. The contention was that if it was not Ohio State, Oklahoma, and the Alabama/UGA game was close, we wouldn't jump the those teams. We needed help. Specifically, we needed Oklahoma or Ohio State to lose. Neither loss was guaranteed nor controlled by Miami. We didn't control **** outside the game we played.

The losses by Ohio State and Penn State make it an almost 100% probability that an undefeated Miami team will get in. This was not the case last week. There was a mathematical probability that we could get left out. You're not "right" because Ohio State lost to Iowa. Nobody ever argued that the above scenario was going to happen; just that it was possible. You popping off like a god**** autistic with tourette's claiming you won something is like calling "heads" on a coin flip and arguing that your choice was made because "tails" doesn't exist.

Last edited:

All nine teams who were ahead of us last week do not play each other. Nobody is flustered. It can get a little frustrating working with ******* retards who can't comprehend basic concepts, though. Like this one: Even if I were to stipulate that when we were 10th, every team ahead of us played each other. HALF OF THEM HAVE TO WIN BY DEFAULT. You colossal ******* moron. By your own stupid *** words, half of the teams ahead of us are going to beat the other half of the teams ahead of us. But we're going to pass those teams. You ******* simple *******. I hope your mama is drawing a government to help offset the costs of caring for your dumb ***.

We were 10th. Behind Wisconsin, TCU, Penn State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Clemson, Notre dame, Alabama, and UGA. Only 5 of those were guaranteed a loss should Miami go undefeated. The contention was that if it was not Ohio State, Oklahoma, and the Alabama/UGA game was close, we wouldn't jump the those teams. We needed help. Specifically, we needed Oklahoma or Ohio State to lose. Neither loss was guaranteed nor controlled by Miami. We didn't control **** outside the game we played.

The losses by Ohio State and Penn State make it an almost 100% probability that an undefeated Miami team will get in. This was not the case last week. There was a mathematical probability that we could get left out. You're not "right" because Ohio State lost to Iowa. Nobody ever argued that the above scenario was going to happen; just that it was possible. You popping off like a god**** autistic with tourette's claiming you won something is like calling "heads" on a coin flip and arguing that your choice was made because "tails" doesn't exist.

In the end (I think the argument you're making) is NO ONE in College Football "technically" controls their own destiny to the College Football Playoff. The playoff committee determines that on whatever they deem is proper.

TCU fell from #3 , to out of the playoff in 2014 in the final ranking (and they didn't even play).

What I think Jagr is trying to say, there is no logical way to play mental gymnastics on a scenario that keeps and undefeated ACC Champion UM out of the playoff (considering their schedule down the road). I tend to agree with him.

All nine teams who were ahead of us last week do not play each other.

Wait, you're saying there's not an eight week round robin tournament among the nine teams that were in front of us? Thanks for that gem.

Nobody is flustered. It can get a little frustrating working with ****ing retards who can't comprehend basic concepts, though. Like this one: Even if I were to stipulate that when we were 10th, every team ahead of us played each other. HALF OF THEM HAVE TO WIN BY DEFAULT. You colossal ****ing moron. By your own stupid *** words, half of the teams ahead of us are going to beat the other half of the teams ahead of us. But we're going to pass those teams. You ****ing simple *******. I hope your mama is drawing a government to help offset the costs of caring for your dumb ***.

This is proof that you're flustered and it's a blowout win for me every time you post like this. It's proof that you can't control yourself.

You're probably the only person on earth who thinks that an undefeated ACC champion would stay behind a one-loss non-champion. Have you ever followed polls before this year?

Just say it: "****, Jagr, you said it would play out like this a week ago". Because I did. Miami is in the top 3 at minimum if we win out.

This is like how I complained about Jim Morris for years, got blasted for it, then when we missed the NCAA tournament, people blasted me again like I didn't say it all along.

Advertisement

All nine teams who were ahead of us last week do not play each other. Nobody is flustered. It can get a little frustrating working with ****ing retards who can't comprehend basic concepts, though. Like this one: Even if I were to stipulate that when we were 10th, every team ahead of us played each other. HALF OF THEM HAVE TO WIN BY DEFAULT. You colossal ****ing moron. By your own stupid *** words, half of the teams ahead of us are going to beat the other half of the teams ahead of us. But we're going to pass those teams. You ****ing simple *******. I hope your mama is drawing a government to help offset the costs of caring for your dumb ***.

In the end (I think the argument you're making) is NO ONE in College Football "technically" controls their own destiny to the College Football Playoff. The playoff committee determines that on whatever they deem is proper.

TCU fell from #3 , to out of the playoff in 2014 in the final ranking (and they didn't even play).

What I think Jagr is trying to say, there is no logical way to play mental gymnastics on a scenario that keeps and undefeated ACC Champion UM out of the playoff (considering their schedule down the road). I tend to agree with him.

How much of a quality win would you consider this weeks game had ND lost last week to NC State and continued to lose out.

That was the whole point that was ever made. We need ND, VT, and Clemson to do well except for our games with them in order to have those perceived quality wins. This is likely as they are good teams and it would take us playing great to beat them in the first place. Also, a few of the teams ahead of us needed to lose. It was only week 9, so it was almost guaranteed that most of them would. ALMOST. These are things Miami did not control. It is irrelevant how likely they were to happen. We controlled absolutely zero of that likely-hood.

Jagr wants to argue that we said a 12-0 Miami wouldn't get in the CFP, when what was actually said was that there remained a slim chance that a 12-0 Miami could get left out.

How much of a quality win would you consider this weeks game had ND lost last week to NC State and continued to lose out.

They didn't and they won't. Quit trying to hide behind scenarios that didn't happen.

Jagr wants to argue that we said a 12-0 Miami wouldn't get in the CFP, when what was actually said was that there remained a slim chance that a 12-0 Miami could get left out.

There was and is no chance. You know that now. But somehow you're still going to claim that we could finish #5 .

Wait, you're saying there's not an eight week round robin tournament among the nine teams that were in front of us? Thanks for that gem.

I didn't say that. You did, ya stupid ****.
Only you and whateverhisnameis didn't understand that teams ahead of us were going to lose by default. Why? Because they play each other. Weird, right?

This is proof that you're flustered and it's a blowout win for me every time you post like this. It's proof that you can't control yourself.
Proof that I'm flustered is calling you a ******* stupid ****, when indeed, you are? I can't control myself? You're the autistic, here.

Just say it: "****, Jagr, you said it would play out like this a week ago". Because I did. Miami is in the top 3 at minimum if we win out.

No. I'll continue to hold to the fact of the matter that you took the higher probability. Nobody said you were wrong because you were favoring the higher probability. We said you were both wrong and stupid for refusing to acknowledge that the lower probability existed.

They didn't and they won't. Quit trying to hide behind scenarios that didn't happen.

There was and is no chance. You know that now. But somehow you're still going to claim that we could finish #5 .

You are so ******* stupid. Now you're telling us that there was no chance that Ohio State was going to beat Iowa, and that I'm the idiot for thinking they and Oklahoma could win out with their schedules.

Advertisement
This is like how I complained about Jim Morris for years, got blasted for it, then when we missed the NCAA tournament, people blasted me again like I didn't say it all along.

Hockey name and talking baseball. Maybe football just isn't your game, Ike. I know. Let's have a spelling contest.

tenor.gif

No. I'll continue to hold to the fact of the matter that you took the higher probability. Nobody said you were wrong because you were favoring the higher probability. We said you were both wrong and stupid for refusing to acknowledge that the lower probability existed.

But it didn't exist. You just thought it did. Now that it's playing out like I said, you're ****ed and have to resort to middle school insults. I love it.

You are so ****ing stupid. Now you're telling us that there was no chance that Ohio State was going to beat Iowa, and that I'm the idiot for thinking they and Oklahoma could win out with their schedules.

Oklahoma winning out doesn't matter. Either them or TCU is out in three days. Ohio State plays in the Big 10, which will have one champion. That eliminates two more teams.

I was right. And you hate it.

Advertisement

Hockey name and talking baseball. Maybe football just isn't your game, Ike. I know. Let's have a spelling contest.

Based on your posts we can try any game. The result will be a Jagr win and "Loose Cannon" ****ed off. Kinda like the threads of the past two weeks.

Do you honestly believe that if Ohio Taint and Ped State had won that we would be any higher than #9 ?

The rest of us knew that teams ahead of us would lose. You're the only guy who thought everyone ahead of us would win out.

You are a liar. That's not name-calling, it is a statement of fact.

Your claim (last week) was not that teams ahead of Miami would lose to unranked opponents. Your claim (last week) was that Miami was in control of its own destiny and ONLY needed to win its own games.

You have been proven wrong in one week.

It's so simple. The CFP Committee ranks undefeated Miami #10 behind six 1-loss teams because Miami hasn't beaten a ranked team. Then Miami beats a ranked team and we are still behind the same exact 1-loss teams (oh, but the CFP Committee moves undefeated Miami ahead of TWO-LOSS teams).

The bottom line is that we should not even need any of this. We should be #3 by virtue of our undefeated record. We should not have to jump anyone. The CFP Committee can debate all they want about how to rank each 1-loss team, or all of the 2-loss teams. But the undefeated teams should be at the top.

Miami still does not control its own destiny, the CFP Committee controls our destiny. You can't make a backwards argument just because you want to (oh, there's no way an undefeated Miami won't be in the top 4). You can only go by the evidence presented, and after 2 of the 6 votes taken by the CFP Committee, they still have us outside of the Top 4, and behind FOUR teams with worse records than us.

That's reality.

I present facts and logic. You blindly argue what you want to happen, because you are emotional and irrational.

Miami needs help to make the Final Four. The CFP Committee has already proven, twice, that they can and will ignore Miami's superior record. There is nothing stopping the CFP from moving Washington and Wisconsin ahead of us again. I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not in our control.

You are, literally, the worst arguer on this board.

Nobody said that those people "hate" Wisconsin. Wisconsin just moved up 1 spot.

You have never, over the last week, ever rebutted a single one of my arguments. You keep losing arguments, and then you keep trying to change the subject ("oh, people hate Wisconsin now").

You are a clown show.

Undefeated Miami is #7 : "They hate us and this is how it's going to be every year."

Undefeated Wisconsin is #8 : "Uh......they moved up a spot. No one hates them."

This is tee-ball. Too easy.

His argument has never been that we're ranked where we are because they hate us. That's the argument you want him to have because that's the only argument you think you can win.

He has repeatedly brought up confirmation bias. That's not necessarily a committee bias against Miami, but rather a bias towards their preconceptions. The voters; coaches, AP, committee, all of them have shared the narrative that Miami is a fraud and that we've only managed to remain undefeated based on luck. His argument has been that something outside of us simply winning must happen in order for the committee to overcome that notion that we are lucky to be where we are. The teams that the committee and the poll voters have already predetermined are better than us MUST DO SOMETHING to prove that the poll voters and the committee are wrong, I.E. suffer an historically bad upset to unranked Iowa.

Let me give you two examples of confirmation bias. The first, Miami. The voters think we're frauds and that we've been lucky to make it this far. Yeah we finally beat a ranked opponent, but we really struggled in games against awful teams like FSU and UNC. The Hurricanes are pretenders, not contenders.

Number two, Oklahoma. Oklahoma is one of the best teams in the country and has a Heisman candidate under center. Yeah they struggled on the road to beat 1-8 Baylor 49-41, and yeah unranked Iowa State came to Norman and upset the Sooners, but the college season is long and the road is sometimes bumpy. Good teams find a way to win...except when they don't.

That is confirmation bias. The voters and the committee are biased towards their own opinion that Miami is a fraud, and not much has been able to change that. Not gutsy road victories, rivalry wins, or wins against top 15 competition. But a game against UNC can confirm their bias. On the other hand, the committee and the voters are biased towards their opinion that OU is an elite contender, and not much has been able to change that. Not struggling with 1-8 Baylor or being upset by an unranked opponent. But a 62-52 **** show against Oklahoma State is enough to confirm their bias.

Ignoring any evidence that should challenge your opinion while accepting any evidence that confirms it is called confirmation bias. We all suffer from it, and it usually takes something beyond our control to make us realize it. These teams that the committee has already deemed are better than us must prove that they are not. There are only two teams ranked above us where we directly control the narrative, ND and Clemson. If the rest don't lose, it is unlikely that the committee is going to just change their mind about how good they are.

Your argument has been that those teams ahead of us would lose, to which we have responded, "Yes. Probably. But that is not us controlling our destiny. That is us relying on outside factors." A high probability that those things that help us will happen is not at all the same as us being in control of those things.

Very well reasoned response. I highly disagree with your assumption that the committee wouldn't put us above a 1 loss Oklahoma or 1 loss TCU though if we win out. IMO, we'd be [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] at the end of the season at worst, with arguably the most impressive resume in the country. We don't have that now.

The committee has shown in the past it's not afraid to shake up the rankings on a week to week basis, based on new data points.

You are as dopey as Jagr.

I'm not ASSUMING anything. Do you even read your own words? You just said "IMO we'd be #2 ". THAT IS YOUR OPINION. You're not a voter. Your opinion doesn't matter.

I'm not giving my opinion. I am simply observing what the CFP Committee has done for 2 consecutive votes, and that is to vote SIX 1-loss teams ahead of us, and then to give those same teams the edge even when Miami "does what we haven't previously done" by beating a ranked team.

You cannot deny that the CFP Committee failed to rank Miami over any of the 1-loss teams ahead of us who were not upset last week. That's not my opinion, that's an actual fact that actually happened.

And then you yap about what Miami has done (or failed to do) IN OTHER YEARS. This is the absolute low point of all your stupid arguments. The CFP Committee is not empowered to consider prior years. They are supposed to consider THIS YEAR ONLY. Not all the other times when Miami was "supposedly back" but failed to finish strong.

You invested a lot of time and posts to be an anti-Miami troll. Congratulations for your patience and hatred of UM.

Do you honestly believe that if Ohio Taint and Ped State had won that we would be any higher than #9 ?

The rest of us knew that teams ahead of us would lose. You're the only guy who thought everyone ahead of us would win out.

You are a liar. That's not name-calling, it is a statement of fact.

Your claim (last week) was not that teams ahead of Miami would lose to unranked opponents. Your claim (last week) was that Miami was in control of its own destiny and ONLY needed to win its own games.

You have been proven wrong in one week.

It's so simple. The CFP Committee ranks undefeated Miami #10 behind six 1-loss teams because Miami hasn't beaten a ranked team. Then Miami beats a ranked team and we are still behind the same exact 1-loss teams (oh, but the CFP Committee moves undefeated Miami ahead of TWO-LOSS teams).

The bottom line is that we should not even need any of this. We should be #3 by virtue of our undefeated record. We should not have to jump anyone. The CFP Committee can debate all they want about how to rank each 1-loss team, or all of the 2-loss teams. But the undefeated teams should be at the top.

Miami still does not control its own destiny, the CFP Committee controls our destiny. You can't make a backwards argument just because you want to (oh, there's no way an undefeated Miami won't be in the top 4). You can only go by the evidence presented, and after 2 of the 6 votes taken by the CFP Committee, they still have us outside of the Top 4, and behind FOUR teams with worse records than us.

That's reality.

I present facts and logic. You blindly argue what you want to happen, because you are emotional and irrational.

Miami needs help to make the Final Four. The CFP Committee has already proven, twice, that they can and will ignore Miami's superior record. There is nothing stopping the CFP from moving Washington and Wisconsin ahead of us again. I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not in our control.

Miami wins out they are 100% zero questions in. Not even a thought.

Advertisement
Back