Playmaker post SIAP

translation, u dumbFs who keep ****ting on the U need to close your co<ksucker

Advertisement
I don't really trust Irvin's sincerity towards Golden here.

He's always wanted his boy to follow in his footsteps. My guess is his boy wants to play at the U. Who coaches doesn't matter.
So, Irvin is looking out for what has become his son's dream-follow in Dad's footsteps.

Can't happen if the coach doesn't offer, and for now the coach is Alfraud Golden

I have no hard feelings at all towards Irvin. He's protecting his boy's dream. He's being a Dad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The playmaker didn't say that. The playmaker wouldn't sell out for ****. He loves the u.

That's some shill in a suit. Worried about his next buck, burning bridges, and his next career opportunity.

My *** says more meaningful **** when I wake up in the morning.

Translation.. Don't be band wagoners and believe in your team. Stop bashing and support.

And if you are unable to do that because you are too blind to see the big picture just stop publicly embarrassing the program and the fan base.
Do you really think Michael or any other players are being paid off by the admin. honestly it is hideous some posters believe that. They care about the program more then anyone else here and have a better read on this more then anyone. he is not standing up for any coach or admin just saying support THE U.

I still think Dukes moms comments speak way more to the actual situation inside that locker room than Irvin, Flake our any other person outside of the lockers....

Seems to me that those pesky fans are having an effect.

not the kind of effect they were expecting.

Mission: golden fired, get blake james fired, new coach, good recruiting class.. win games
Results: golden still here, blake james may have given miami a HUGE boost with PR and $$, recruits dont' want nothing to do with the fan base ..

goooo fans!

Advertisement
Seems to me that those pesky fans are having an effect.

not the kind of effect they were expecting.

Mission: golden fired, get blake james fired, new coach, good recruiting class.. win games
Results: golden still here, blake james may have given miami a HUGE boost with PR and $$, recruits dont' want nothing to do with the fan base ..

goooo fans!

Those are interim results as far as Im concerned.

I want the old Playmaker back. The guy who showed up to his criminal trial in a full length fur coat. The guy who got caught with a crack pipe and blamed it on his friend "T". The guy who used to scream "sucker ***!" at his opponents on the intramural basketball courts. This new guy named Michael looking to suck up to the man sucks.

Ru1LtNh.jpg

Advertisement
What I understand is he's saying get on board with getting over this hump together or continue complaining and lose forever...

Advertisement
What I understand is he's saying get on board with getting over this hump together or continue complaining and lose forever...

and thats some weak *** ****. folden ain't fixing this. If you think he can, you're a bigger dumb **** than he is.

Mike only cares about himself. As much trouble Mike has gotten in he feels fortunate to be in the position he is in today. His only motive is to keep his check rolling in. If Mike is supporting Golden then his words is only echoing what the administration is saying. I'm a cane fan but I group loving Butch and the probation canes. Players who actually climbed their way to the top. Edge James is my favorite player and signified change to me. Portis, Reed, Buchanon, Gonzales, JJackson, Moss, etc. are the players I grew up watching. Mike Irvin didn't say anything about the program until 2010.

I don't ever recall him supporting Butch when he had true sanctions. I don't remdmber him vouching for Coker after winning 1 championship and playing for another, and I don't recall him lobbying for a 1st time hc dealing with a talent and image issue in Shannon. However, he has done nothing but supported a guy who tried to up and leave the program without doing anything positive. I don't think any fans hate Golden we are just disappointed with his performance as an HC.

and thats some weak *** ****. folden ain't fixing this. If you think he can, you're a bigger dumb **** than he is.

This. That's why tim irvin IS NOT a CANE.

That's not why Tim Irvin is not a cane, the reason he is not a cane is far worse and much more aggravating and further indictment on this staff from our HC to his butt buddy DC and our DB coach. Infuriating if the truth of how him not coming here were to get out, and he was a Cane lock. And if Playmaker is or was aware of what went down, trust me he ain't happy

Advertisement
Back