Playmaker post SIAP

RohanMotor

Sophomore
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420756446.224587.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
he's asking us to give Al more time to suck. Guess he didn't get the 21 million dollar memo from the ACC or the 90+ million from Adidas. We can afford to do better. He should call his nephew and talk the same **** to him. My Avi is him & us WINNING. 4-7 vs FBS teams. enough

these guys are being paid off

when the playmaker talks to shut your ****ing mouth and you listen .... if it wasn't for him and people like him your *** would be an FSU fan right now

I disagree with Mike, but he has more ownership of the U than all of the posters on here combined. I don't have to like Al to respect what Mike says, or Bennie, or any other former player that made championship runs while playing for our school.

gonna have agree to disagree with Irvin on this one

he's wrong

he has 100% earned his right to be wrong

would like to add this caveat "I am almost certain I have given UM more money than Irvin" --- that being said.....

I read it as "My U family. We can work together to turn things around or we can stay on the same course and keep losing. U CHOOSE!!! God bless"

Advertisement
He wants people at UM to start caring about the program?

I take it as get your shlt together or we'll continue living out the last 12 years of garbage football. I hardly read it as an endorsement for Folden.

I read it as "My U family. We can work together to turn things around or we can stay on the same course and keep losing. U CHOOSE!!! God bless"

Yes, that is how I read it. Change things up or Stick with the same (golden) and keep losing.

I hate Al like everyone else but Irvin has more then earned the right for me to respect his opinion.

He pretty clearly says that if we keep Gorlden it is a LONG TERM losing proposition.

Bout time these marquis players started being vocal about the destruction of the program!

Advertisement
Mike is a legend but to say I stayed out of the recruiting process when it comes to his nephew. Then you blame the fans for bad mouthing the coach for his departure to Texas.....GTFO!

Another kid that wanted an excuse to leave Miami. It's unfortunate but he will find out that the grass is not always greener. Especially in Texas.

I hate Folden just as much as the next guy but loyalty is loyalty. These kids need to stay home and rep Miami no matter what.

If he thinks people are going to lay down and watch this bs take place he's got another thing coming. However, some of the over the top actions of fans Miami can do without.

You can still support the team while voicing displeasure.

Can someone find the part where he is defending Al?

Cause to me this sounds like he is telling everyone to calm down cause things will work out.

Has nothing to do with Al turning this around

Advertisement
I agree with Irvin, we should work on the turn together. He can start by working together with us and telling everyone how much of a worthless piece of **** coach Golden is every time he gets a chance in front of a camera. While he's at it, he can get Sapp involved too.

Maybe now that his son is going to Texas he figure he doesn't have to defend Golden anymore? Does he have any younger kids that play football?

He's saying if the U stays on the present course, we are going to LOSE FOREVER. Doesn't sound to me like he's supporting Al.

Yes, that is how I read it. Change things up or Stick with the same (golden) and keep losing.

I read it more as

"There's definitely a couple of bad Pook187 is a ****gotPook187 is a ****gotPook187 is a ****gotPook187 is a ****gotPook187 is a ****gots on that team"

Advertisement
Back