Playmaker post SIAP

If Im not mistaken, Vish mentioned in one of his pieces that someone from UM contacted him and asked him to tone it down. I have to guess that someone from donna's media blitz team has contacted the ex-players that are speaking out.

Im not on twitter. If I were I would tweet Michael Irvin and say, "Change comes from within the family. #TimIRVIN2Texas"

Advertisement
What I understand is he's saying get on board with getting over this hump together or continue complaining and lose forever...

and thats some weak *** ****. folden ain't fixing this. If you think he can, you're a bigger dumb **** than he is.

This. That's why tim irvin IS NOT a CANE.

That's not why Tim Irvin is not a cane, the reason he is not a cane is far worse and much more aggravating and further indictment on this staff from our HC to his butt buddy DC and our DB coach. Infuriating if the truth of how him not coming here were to get out, and he was a Cane lock. And if Playmaker is or was aware of what went down, trust me he ain't happy

Spill the beans man, we all know this staff isn't any good for the long term of the canes!

What I understand is he's saying get on board with getting over this hump together or continue complaining and lose forever...

and thats some weak *** ****. folden ain't fixing this. If you think he can, you're a bigger dumb **** than he is.

1. You think the Cronkrite fiasco didn't have an effect?

2. Coaches did not go see him at his games until very late in the season.

C'mon man

That's not why Tim Irvin is not a cane, the reason he is not a cane is far worse and much more aggravating and further indictment on this staff from our HC to his butt buddy DC and our DB coach. Infuriating if the truth of how him not coming here were to get out, and he was a Cane lock. And if Playmaker is or was aware of what went down, trust me he ain't happy

Spill the beans man, we all know this staff isn't any good for the long term of the canes!

I would if I could, but last time I tried to disclose what I was told without trying to make it so that it couldn't possibly find it's way back to the source, I was grilled mercilessly, and understandably so. So all I can tell you is that the story of what went down with Irvin had nothing to do with team results, as far as wins, Playmaker had no impact and wouldn't have helped after what transpired during a visit. Now if somebody else on here is privy to this information and post it, and if it is in line with what I was told, then I can confirm it that that is what I was told. But out of respect to my close friend, I will not go into details, so as to not put them in a precarious position. Buuuuut if somebody else manages to spill it, I can then confirm it. just sayin

these guys are being paid off

when the playmaker talks to shut your ****ing mouth and you listen .... if it wasn't for him and people like him your *** would be an FSU fan right now

I disagree with Mike, but he has more ownership of the U than all of the posters on here combined. I don't have to like Al to respect what Mike says, or Bennie, or any other former player that made championship runs while playing for our school.

That is not actually true. I love Mile and Bennie and all Cane brothers, but many of us were suffering Canes fans before they were born. Many of us PAID tuition and BOUGHT tickets to game and never ever got one single free meal. And I am sure some of us, at least me, donated hard earned dollars over many years to do our part in building THE U with the players. We did not get free tuition and meals, millions in NFL $$$ and the fame that came with the cheers we provided. They earned their right to speak and their word mean more than all the hired hands like Blake and Al, but they do not own us. Fans were here before Howard, before the glory, and before the fun. Mike is in NFL HOF while we sit in No Life suffering AGAIN. No Mike, you do not rule this family. ****, you could not even deliver you nephew and now dare to blame US and not Al. How dare you!

Where is your son's commitment? Why is Ray's boy running? Al Golden is NOT THE U. We are THE U. Do you have our back or that stranger's back? What is it going be Mike, Cane family or psu shower soap boy?

Advertisement
Translation.. Don't be band wagoners and believe in your team. Stop bashing and support.

And if you are unable to do that because you are too blind to see the big picture just stop publicly embarrassing the program and the fan base.
Do you really think Michael or any other players are being paid off by the admin. honestly it is hideous some posters believe that. They care about the program more then anyone else here and have a better read on this more then anyone. he is not standing up for any coach or admin just saying support THE U.

How do you stand with THE U? I see a cancer in THE U and want to eliminate it. Surgery has been refused. That leave radiation and chemo. We must find way to put fear in administration that allowing the football program to reach these level can become a threat to their precious ACC money. To do that we must raise so much **** that the conference leans on them to do something. Administration is clearly bothered by the persistence of our screams because they are sending way after wave to calm us. Soon it they will roll Howard and JJ out to say "now, now you all". Keep pouring it on. They must be shown that they either give us winners or we are willing to destroy the entire thing. If we have to crush some former players and family on the way, well that is the nature of civil war.

Mike only cares about himself. As much trouble Mike has gotten in he feels fortunate to be in the position he is in today. His only motive is to keep his check rolling in. If Mike is supporting Golden then his words is only echoing what the administration is saying. I'm a cane fan but I group loving Butch and the probation canes. Players who actually climbed their way to the top. Edge James is my favorite player and signified change to me. Portis, Reed, Buchanon, Gonzales, JJackson, Moss, etc. are the players I grew up watching. Mike Irvin didn't say anything about the program until 2010.

I don't ever recall him supporting Butch when he had true sanctions. I don't remdmber him vouching for Coker after winning 1 championship and playing for another, and I don't recall him lobbying for a 1st time hc dealing with a talent and image issue in Shannon. However, he has done nothing but supported a guy who tried to up and leave the program without doing anything positive. I don't think any fans hate Golden we are just disappointed with his performance as an HC.

Perfectly stated except for your final sentence. I actually do hate Folden worse than the Grinch hated Christmas before he faqqed out and became a Who slurper.

I would if I could, but last time I tried to disclose what I was told without trying to make it so that it couldn't possibly find it's way back to the source, I was grilled mercilessly, and understandably so. So all I can tell you is that the story of what went down with Irvin had nothing to do with team results, as far as wins, Playmaker had no impact and wouldn't have helped after what transpired during a visit. Now if somebody else on here is privy to this information and post it, and if it is in line with what I was told, then I can confirm it that that is what I was told. But out of respect to my close friend, I will not go into details, so as to not put them in a precarious position. Buuuuut if somebody else manages to spill it, I can then confirm it. just sayin

ugh, youre one of those guys. "Hey everyone look at me I have info....but I cant' share because blah blah blah." Just admit that you dont have **** and keep it moving or post what you know. If you cant post it, dont even bring it up

these guys are being paid off

when the playmaker talks to shut your ****ing mouth and you listen .... if it wasn't for him and people like him your *** would be an FSU fan right now

I disagree with Mike, but he has more ownership of the U than all of the posters on here combined. I don't have to like Al to respect what Mike says, or Bennie, or any other former player that made championship runs while playing for our school.

That is not actually true. I love Mile and Bennie and all Cane brothers, but many of us were suffering Canes fans before they were born. Many of us PAID tuition and BOUGHT tickets to game and never ever got one single free meal. And I am sure some of us, at least me, donated hard earned dollars over many years to do our part in building THE U with the players. We did not get free tuition and meals, millions in NFL $$$ and the fame that came with the cheers we provided. They earned their right to speak and their word mean more than all the hired hands like Blake and Al, but they do not own us. Fans were here before Howard, before the glory, and before the fun. Mike is in NFL HOF while we sit in No Life suffering AGAIN. No Mike, you do not rule this family. ****, you could not even deliver you nephew and now dare to blame US and not Al. How dare you!

Where is your son's commitment? Why is Ray's boy running? Al Golden is NOT THE U. We are THE U. Do you have our back or that stranger's back? What is it going be Mike, Cane family or psu shower soap boy?

Once again I reiterate. The fans are the program.

Not the players. Not the ex-players. Not the corches. Not the Admin.

THE FANS ARE THE PROGRAM!!!!

Advertisement
If Im not mistaken, Vish mentioned in one of his pieces that someone from UM contacted him and asked him to tone it down. I have to guess that someone from donna's media blitz team has contacted the ex-players that are speaking out.

Im not on twitter. If I were I would tweet Michael Irvin and say, "Change comes from within the family. #TimIRVIN2Texas"

I hope Vish told them where to shove it?

I hope Vish told them where to shove it?

Well he mentioned it in public and went on to write a few more pieces call out UM, so Im guessing his actions are speaking to what his words were.

Advertisement
Back