Playing USCe in 2026 and 2027

Not opposed to playing games against SEC teams. Maybe it's just me, but games against SEC teams seem more exciting to me. Like there is something extra on the line. It's the conference we've had the most trouble against over the years, plus we are in the same region going after the same recruits. We should be playing an SEC team every year, in my opinion.

Advertisement
**** yea I’m definitely going to the game with my family hopefully I can talk **** to the shamecock fans all game

Nice. Now me & my family can argue over who’s program is more inept.

hoepfully we have our **** together by then.

Advertisement
Why? Never thought I would see the day where I am jealous of UF's future OOC schedule, but here we are.

We get to travel to South Carolina, Michigan State and A&M (again).

They get Utah, Texas, Colorado and Arizona State.

Forgetting the teams themselves, UF fans have some great places to build a vacation around. We get to go an hour west of Houston.

#FireBlakeJames
Seriously complaining about a scheduled that has two sec teams a big 10 season?
Wtf

Seriously complaining about a scheduled that has two sec teams a big 10 season?
Wtf
Yes. A premier team is ideal. If it is not a top level team, then at least make it someplace worth traveling to (e.g., not Columbia, SC). You act like we have a game scheduled against the top teams from those conferences.

When some of you all were still hanging out in your father's sack, we had road games against Tennessee, UCLA, Washington, Michigan, Penn St, Colorado, Oklahoma, Ohio State, etc. All of those were either national, top level programs or somewhere worth traveling to. Playing South Carolina is, to me, a worthless home and home to schedule.

My Alma mater, so I love it. Hope both teams are relevant by then. Williams Brice is a really cool stadium with passionate fans. Would recommend making the trip. The city of Columbia sucks, but Charleston is only an hour or two away and worth the experience if you make the trip to South Carolina for this game.

You and your wife can go to Utah where people are dumb enough to have multiple wives nagging them.

I'll stick to the place where Michael phleps rips fat bong hits in a hot tub with a bunch of fine 18 year old carolina ladies who have low self esteem.
Better check and make sure they’re ladies, Michael Phelps got questionable taste🤔

Advertisement
Why? Never thought I would see the day where I am jealous of UF's future OOC schedule, but here we are.

We get to travel to South Carolina, Michigan State and A&M (again).

They get Utah, Texas, Colorado and Arizona State.

Forgetting the teams themselves, UF fans have some great places to build a vacation around. We get to go an hour west of Houston.

#FireBlakeJames
[

If we can't beat South Carolina, then we aren't worth following closely.

Maybe we'll be good by then... maybe.

Advertisement
Yes. A premier team is ideal. If it is not a top level team, then at least make it someplace worth traveling to (e.g., not Columbia, SC). You act like we have a game scheduled against the top teams from those conferences.

When some of you all were still hanging out in your father's sack, we had road games against Tennessee, UCLA, Washington, Michigan, Penn St, Colorado, Oklahoma, Ohio State, etc. All of those were either national, top level programs or somewhere worth traveling to. Playing South Carolina is, to me, a worthless home and home to schedule.
A&M will be a good game. Will be fun to bate a Jimbo team

A&M will be a good game. Will be fun to bate a Jimbo team
Look I am not saying it is not but we also had a series against them in the not too distant past. You can’t objectively look at these out of conference games and say they are as exciting as those through the early part of this decade and even to the present.

Advertisement
Have some balls Blake James and schedule fiu again for game 1 next season then top it off with temple. They are salivating at crucifying manny manure boy

Advertisement
Back