Playing USCe in 2026 and 2027

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
Why? Never thought I would see the day where I am jealous of UF's future OOC schedule, but here we are.

We get to travel to South Carolina, Michigan State and A&M (again).

They get Utah, Texas, Colorado and Arizona State.

Forgetting the teams themselves, UF fans have some great places to build a vacation around. We get to go an hour west of Houston.

#FireBlakeJames

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? Never thought I would see the day where I am jealous of UF's future OOC schedule, but here we are.

We get to travel to South Carolina, Michigan State and A&M (again).

They get Utah, Texas, Colorado and Arizona State.

Forgetting the teams themselves, UF fans have some great places to build a vacation around. We get to go an hour west of Houston.

#FireBlakeJames
Huh?

Yeah it sucks having decent P5 games with possible recruiting ramifications within driving distance. If you're going to complain about Blake there is plenty without nitpicking

Are you saying you only want us to schedule teams in cities where you and your kids will have more fun after the game?
1) It is a **** of a lot easier for me to tell my wife, let's go to Boulder, Austin, or Utah than Columbia, SC, East Lansing, or College Station.
2) I would much rather visit those cities to eat in top restaurants and drink outside of the 4 hours at the game.
3) It's not like USCe is a marquee opponent and we just finished a home and home with A&M. Go schedule some interesting teams.
4) After LSU last year and the ACCCG the year before it, I am not counting on the game for any form of my main entertainment. However, at least I ate well and visited some solid breweries in the hours that I was not watching our team make a fools of itself.

Advertisement
1) It is a **** of a lot easier for me to tell my wife, let's go to Boulder, Austin, or Utah than Columbia, SC, East Lansing, or College Station.
2) I would much rather visit those cities to eat in top restaurants and drink outside of the 4 hours at the game.
3) It's not like USCe is a marquee opponent and we just finished a home and home with A&M. Go schedule some interesting teams.
4) After LSU last year and the ACCCG the year before it, I am not counting on the game for any form of my main entertainment. However, at least I ate well and visited some solid breweries in the hours that I was not watching our team make a fools of itself.

How dare they not schedule around you being controlled by your wife......the nerve.

It is a **** of a lot easier for me to tell my wife, let's go to Boulder, Austin, or Utah than Columbia, SC, East Lansing, or College Station.
I get it. Columbia is 4 syllables while your preferred options are only 2. Seems a bit lazy to let that deter you IMO.

In all seriousness "Wife, I'm going here, here & here. You're welcome to join". The end.

Advertisement
They are the perfect non-conference opponent. They are an average SEC team but assuming we win, we can claim we beat an SEC opponent and had a tough schedule.

Advertisement
I'm surprised they agreed. After the brawl between our teams on national TV their president at the time said they would never play us again. I guess it's true....time does heal all wounds. BTW....we won the game AND the fight!

Stop letting your wife slap you around, man.

Just put your foot down and tell her you want to go to the away games. Contrary to your core beliefs, women want men that lead, not follow.

I'd suggest scheduling more games against the likes of Savannah State, but losing to them is a lot more embarrassing than losing to a middling $EC team.

You and your wife can go to Utah where people are dumb enough to have multiple wives nagging them.

I'll stick to the place where Michael phleps rips fat bong hits in a hot tub with a bunch of fine 18 year old carolina ladies who have low self esteem.

Advertisement
Back