Players you've seen live

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Who are some of the players in this class that you've seen live, and what did you think of them?

Advertisement
Mike Harley was a baller, best player on the field when he played on the JV team at my school. Not overall at the school because we had a cb committed to alabama go to ole miss on signing day he now starts there and Preston Williams who recently transferred from Tennessee.

Last edited:
Feagles... LOL... and suprising it was a 10 play scrimmage.. And I didn't see not one punt...

But he was a hellava Running Back ....

Saw Njoku also last year... looks like Harold Carmichael and plays.. for you old heads...

JC

Bandy, Jobe (not in this class of course), and Henderson

At this year's Belen vs Columbus game, those 3 were solely responsible for the explorers win. Bandy was constantly taking down the RBs in the backfield including Don Chaney Jr. who he chased down from across the field when the youngster ripped a long run. Jobe took the opening kick to the house and dusted everyone in Blue/Gold. Henderson did some good things running the ball in the game cant remember anything on the defensive side.

At this year's Belen vs Columbus game, those 3 were solely responsible for the explorers win. Bandy was constantly taking down the RBs in the backfield including Don Chaney Jr. who he chased down from across the field when the youngster ripped a long run. Jobe took the opening kick to the house and dusted everyone in Blue/Gold. Henderson did some good things running the ball in the game cant remember anything on the defensive side.

Heard chaney is a stud, hopefully he stays at Belen

Advertisement
Not in this class but I remember playing Chris Rainey, Trey Burton and Dri Archer in highschool

His dad is a disciplinarian and coach at the school so he will be there for the forseeable future. And Richt went to visit last week in the middle of this recruiting mess so you can tell what Miami thinks of him as a player.

My condolences.

Advertisement
I liked Carter. Watched him twice. I don't think he has an All-American ceiling, but he's athletic enough to be a "Miami safety" and he was a clear general on the field. Pretty fluid and had exception short distance burst -- he really explodes through his tackles. Again, only saw two games, but I was sufficiently impressed to project him as an early contributor. I am also a big special teams guy. I think Carter excels on coverage immediately.

Best player I saw was also mike Harley. Great take by Brock above. Took the words right out of my mouth.

My condolences.

Lol I am desensitized to the pain already its okay.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] unrelated but is there a way to disable warnings and infractions while you figure out the up vote/ down vote thing? I figure it could also help with the space issues.

Advertisement

My condolences.

Lol I am desensitized to the pain already its okay.

Same lol

Advertisement
Wilder- I was not high on Wilder, I feel like he can be good once he adds muscle/weight and works on tackling.
Mike Harley-Kid can fly watched him during the St.Thomas vs Booker T game. During that game they focused mostly on Trevon Grimes but he made a few plays here and there.
Waymond Steed- Flys to the ball fast, hope he heals up and makes a serious impact.
Navaughn Donaldson- Just a pure animal.

I intend to go to a lot more games next year. I live 10 mins away from Traz Powell Stadium so I usually only go to games there.

As some of you know I live in tampa and went to go see Weldon and Perry play. With that being said I personally thought Weldon looked better as a qb. He looked faster had more control of the offense and since his dad was a nfl qb could tell he had much better tecnique. Perry is very accurate but he is not really that mobile. He can move around the pocket but don't see him as a dual threat qb. Also don't know how this translates to what we need from a qb but I would compare perry to jacoby as far as leadership goes. (Only saw him once so maybe I just caught him on a down game). Weldon has way more fire and everyone on his team looks to him for his fired leadership.

In this class: Garvin, Carter, & Harley. Garvin is impressive. Kool is loaded.

His dad is a disciplinarian and coach at the school so he will be there for the forseeable future. And Richt went to visit last week in the middle of this recruiting mess so you can tell what Miami thinks of him as a player.

He needs a Shoe-dini to put his shoes on, but he's a disciplinarian?

Advertisement
Back