Players with the most to prove this spring

D

deleted8647

WR Stacy Coley, Miami
Good luck finding a true freshman as electrifying and versatile as Coley was two years ago. He scored touchdowns four different ways (rushing, receiving, punt return and kickoff return) and averaged 17.9 yards per catch. But last season, he went AWOL and didn't score a single touchdown for the Hurricanes. He averaged just 8 yards per catch. To his credit, Coley said his sophomore slump is behind him and that's he only looking ahead. Miami needs him to return to his freshman form with speedy Phillip Dorsett and star running back Duke Johnson gone. Coley has the quarterback to get him the ball with talented sophomore Brad Kaaya returning. The Hurricanes hope the "real" Coley also returns.

No surprise he was on this list hopefully kevin beard can bring out the most from coley cuz he has all the talent in the world

Advertisement
Good call.

I'll go with Raphael Kirby. Basically will be taking over as QB of the defense. Has some huge shoes to fill with DP52 going to the league.

Also can we change it from Spring to Season. Tired of getting worked up over spring football. Show me when the lights come on. Simple.

Advertisement
Spring ball means nothing. Just don't get hurt.

Hypothetical. Just go with it dude.

uhyeah.gif

Also can we change it from Spring to Season. Tired of getting worked up over spring football. Show me when the lights come on. Simple.

If there's lights that means it's a night game, and we all know what that means

Advertisement
This is becoming my favorite time of the year. I can actually count on us not losing a game, the spring "buzz", and Joe Zagacks highlights.

Love it.

to stay on topic I think Grace. I really like his athleticism. If he can develop his skill set I think he could be very special.

You can add Gus Edwards, Rashawn Scott, Herb Waters, Malcolm Lewis, AQM, Tyriq McCord, Chad Thomas, Michael Wyche, Calvin Heurtelou, Artie Burns, Deon Bush, Rayshawn Jenkins, Tracy Howard and Jamal Carter to that list. While we're it throw in Taylor Gadbois, Danny Isadora, KC McDermott, Stan Dobard and Trevor Darling.

Advertisement
Question is, will the coaches prove they can coach. I think we have a 9-10 win roster, but unfortunately a 5-6 win corch

If it's solely a spring parameter then I want to see Michael Wyche in some semblance of shape and able to last more than 2 consecutive plays without doing his best Clowney immitation (without the occasional results) and having some form of asthma type attack on the sideline.

Last edited:
Question is, will the coaches prove they can coach. I think we have a 9-10 win roster, but unfortunately a 5-6 win corch

Gotta plug those two sets of numbers into the following equation to determine our win loss record

66dd574ae5e38b47049d1bf222b67f5c.jpg

AG uses similar equation to determine his hourly caloric intake

Advertisement

Gotta plug those two sets of numbers into the following equation to determine our win loss record

66dd574ae5e38b47049d1bf222b67f5c.jpg

AG uses similar equation to determine his hourly caloric intake

Ok, done. I come up with 5 wins plus or minus a standard deviation of 2.

Lets stop fronting the whole team, coaches included, have to prove themselves.
this last year was the sorriest year of hurricanes football ive ever seen in my 20 years of existence.

Advertisement
Back