Players who still need to make their decision.

I would have told you to check your head if you said that. Nesta needs to add more to his ****nal instead of just a bullrush . That isn’t going to work in the league. He comes back and has a good year he will get drafted.
This is the very reason why Stroud needed to be replaced. He seems like a decent man, and someone that you want associated with your team, but he was not training our DL well and that was very obvious throughout the year.

One season under someone like jESS Simpson, or partridge, or Patrick, or Wilson, and Nesta could very well find himself in the first half of the draft.

But, at the moment, you have a player who celebrates like it’s Mardi Gras when he stops a running back after a 4 yard gain. All he has is a ball rush and that means nothing in the league.

I like the kid, he is a true cane, but he has not been trained all that well for the last two years. I am hopeful that this changes within the next week or so.

But yeah, he’d be crazy or at least not listening to wise counsel, if he declared.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who do you want to play RT?

Do you want Williams back? Scaife? Campbell?

Or would you rather see what Rivers, Walker, Elgammal, McLaughlin and Washington can do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back