Players who still need to make their decision.

Advertisement
The only seniors in that group are Ford McCloud and Carter...not sure what decision any of those others have to make except maybe transfer...also havent heard for certain on Jarrid Williams...only ones from that list that matter are Silvera and Hall. Everyone else can bounce IMO

The only seniors in that group are Ford McCloud and Carter...not sure what decision any of those others have to make except maybe transfer...also havent heard for certain on Jarrid Williams...only ones from that list that matter are Silvera and Hall. Everyone else can bounce IMO

Because of Covid they can all stay an extra year, they don’t have to transfer. If they’ve graduated they can enroll as a graduate student, I believe that’s how the rule works for this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone of the players listed in original post should stay put as long as they're going to be part of the 2-deep rotation next season. If any of these guys don't think they'll make the 2-deep then it's probably in their best interest to seek out another school.

On a side note, reading some of the comments, all I can say there are some ungrateful MFers on here. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
I’m worried about Payton transferring. I still believe in his talent but all the hype we heard about him this off season and for him to barely play when we probably had our worst group of receivers I’ve seen since I’ve been a fan scares me.
Him not being on the field had little to do with production or being in some sort of dog house this szn

Advertisement
Back