Players We Recruit To The End

1. patchan is & will be a stud once he finally gets back to 100%

2. throw dj edwards in the mix at WR

3. we're set at CB & DE with the guys were currently have committed.

Advertisement
Malik Davis > Darrian Felix although I don't think the staff sees it that way.

If you finish with one of Smith/Holloman and McFarland it doesn't matter what else you do. Great class.

These are the only recruits I want next:

2 of the 3 WR: Holloman, Harley, Jeudy

2 OL: Leatherwood Brahm (Get Dykstra out of my face)

1 of 2 S: Carter or ***an

1 of 2 LB: Moses or Wilder
DB: straight
QB: straight

Wrap up this class and put a bow on it.

[TWEET]763035971545882625[/TWEET]
[TWEET]763036486379839489[/TWEET]
[TWEET]763038616939556864[/TWEET]
Deejay crootin' Jordan Wright still...

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure if we just look at who Deejay Dallas is recruiting on Twitter, we know the guys that the Coaches will be recruiting until the end. Since this class is basically finished, I'm sure the coaches have told him who to focus in on. So if we look at the guys Deejay is focusing on, we can probably get a list of the guys Miami still wants badly:

- Devonta Smith
- Alex Leatherwood
- Anthony McFarland
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Kadeem Telfort
- Jordan Wright

Am I being homer or is every DB committed to us better than Wilson?

You're being a homer. Wilson is the 2nd best CB prospect in broward behind Stanford Samuels (FSU commit).
a kid thats barely played? stop… he has the athletic ability to be good. however, at this time, he's unproven.

That's why you have coaches...give me a kid with the tools and its my job to get those tools to translate to the field.

Advertisement

You're being a homer. Wilson is the 2nd best CB prospect in broward behind Stanford Samuels (FSU commit).
a kid thats barely played? stop… he has the athletic ability to be good. however, at this time, he's unproven.

That's why you have coaches...give me a kid with the tools and its my job to get those tools to translate to the field.

Marco is a Beta. His physical tools will always be anchored down by a passive and weak mentality. Pass.

Slaton is a guard in college, not a LT. Donaldson will be a RT his freshman year, or RS...his next 2 years will be at LT and he will be drafted.

If you saw what Edwards did at gates camp you'd know he's better than Wilson. Edwards dominated and the gates staff offered him on the spot. Wilson still has something to prove since he hasn't played much tackle football.

Add Holloman to the WR list, and honestly Bama's pretty much got Jeudy locked until January, then he's an EE.
I think we have a better chance at flipping Smith & the best chance at flipping Harley.

Also, Marco Wilson is overrated as f*ck, I'm perfectly fine with Bandy, Henderson, Edwards & Deejay as a two CB/WR.
Replace Marco with, Deangelo Gibbs (I know we have no shot), Latavious Brini (I think we could flip him if we really wanted too) & possibly even Dedrick Mackey as a late local riser. I'm not saying Brini or Mackey are better than Marco, but I am saying we have a much better chance to flip them than him.
No. 2 ATH DeAngelo Gibbs knows it is time for him to get serious about recruiting - Miami - Scout

Advertisement
Add Holloman to the WR list, and honestly Bama's pretty much got Jeudy locked until January, then he's an EE.
I think we have a better chance at flipping Smith & the best chance at flipping Harley.

Also, Marco Wilson is overrated as f*ck, I'm perfectly fine with Bandy, Henderson, Edwards & Deejay as a two CB/WR.
Replace Marco with, Deangelo Gibbs (I know we have no shot), Latavious Brini (I think we could flip him if we really wanted too) & possibly even Dedrick Mackey as a late local riser. I'm not saying Brini or Mackey are better than Marco, but I am saying we have a much better chance to flip them than him.
No. 2 ATH DeAngelo Gibbs knows it is time for him to get serious about recruiting - Miami - Scout

Its private. Care to share the info?

Its private. Care to share the info?
He said a lot, but I'll post what he said about Miami:

"I really do not know where I am going yet. I still do not know which official visits I am taking. I am working to set those up now.
"I am still looking at a lot of different schools, but I know I have to get that number down soon too. I will get there soon."

Gibbs did name a few schools that he feels will get an official visit from him at this time. They play in the ACC, Pac 12 and SEC.

"I would say Miami and LSU are likely to get an official visit and I think I have to take one out to USC. Those are the main ones I have been thinking about lately.

"Miami has so much tradition in producing defensive backs and LSU has put out a lot of elite ones recently. USC has all the tradition, and it is out in L.A., so I feel good about those schools."

I don't think he's coming here at all, he spoke very highly of Bama & UGA, so I would assume he's headed to one of those two.
It's just nice to see an Elite 5-star kid from Georgia give Miami a look with Richt at the helm.

this is wilson first time as a full time starter and he missed his whole junior year. Alot of his offers was based off of camp, brother's recruiting/lineage, father having a recruiting service, and hype film of him doing things..

I wanted to see how he looked ocming off the injury...to start the season....so its not far fetched

Advertisement
[TWEET]779651281921114113[/TWEET]
Gibbs is supposed to be coming down with Breon Dixon & Holloman for the FSU game...
The guy he's taking the pic with is Jaymest Williams Uncle & "The Plug" at Grayson.

Also Xavier McKinney said he would've committed to us if we offered him, but I guess the staff didn't feel he was serious.

Don't forget 4* OL Kai-Leon Herbert from American Heritage. I think there is a good chance that he flips. Although he is committed to Michigan I know that Miami and Florida are working hard to flip him.

Why have we not offered Xavier McKinney? We should definitely offer if he claims he would've committed to us.

[TWEET]779362991401799681[/TWEET]
[TWEET]779384090290221060[/TWEET]
I'm not really trippin off this kid, he seems like an attention starved drama queen just from scrolling through his timeline.
The staff probably saw some red flags and thought wisely not to pursue him.

Last edited:
Richt probably F around and finish:

Herbert
Telfort
Devonta
Carr
Carter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back