Mike Harley

S: Take Carter and close up shop. Still Recruit Wright and ***an just in case
Amari Carter - Next Commit
Cyrus ***an
Daniel Wright

CB: Still recruit both - I say take 1 more CB this class if either wants in
Marco Wilson
Shawn Davis

LB: Keep an Eye on Senior Year (Maybe we take one more LB - We could have someone transfer at the end of Camp)
De'Andre Wilder

DE: Keep an Eye on their Senior Years
Owen Carney
Jordan Wright

Advertisement
Committed to another school or not...

RB: Take 1 out of 2
Anthony Mcfarland
Darrian Felix

OL: Need a true LT. Got to land one of these guys
Alex Leatherwood
Calvin Ashley
Kadeem Telfort
Tedarrell Slaton
Marcus Minor

WR: Need Jeudy, Recruit until the end. Offer Harley if we can't flip
Jerry Jeudy
Devonta Smith
Mike Harley

Cyrus ***an
Daniel Wright

Marco Wilson
Shawn Davis

LB: Keep an Eye on Senior Year (Maybe we take one more LB - We could have someone transfer at the end of Camp)
De'Andre Wilder

Owen Carney
Jordan Wright

I like your list. I wonder who will come out of the blue?

*** Chad Wilson and I hope the gayturds win 4 games this year.Jeudy can kick rocks too,he made his choice. It will be interesting after we dominate this season to see who comes crawling back and crying for a spot....

Anthony Mcfarland
Darrian Felix

Alex Leatherwood
Calvin Ashley
Kadeem Telfort
Tedarrell Slaton
Marcus Minor

Jerry Jeudy
Devonta Smith
Mike Harley

Cyrus ***an
Daniel Wright

Marco Wilson
Shawn Davis

De'Andre Wilder

Owen Carney
Jordan Wright

They are likely done at DE now. 2 last class and 2 in this one is enough.

Advertisement
Big IF but what if Chad and Muhammad ball out and leave this yr??? Bethel and Jackson are both freshman and obviously unknown's at this point. Djax hasn't done anything yet, Patchan has been a lost cause so far because of the back to back injuries, and Trent Harris is already a Junior and is now playing DE again after playing LB last yr. That is why you continue to recruit Carney and Wright. Especially since before the Garvin pick up it looked like those 2 were more likely.

Big IF but what if Chad and Muhammad ball out and leave this yr??? Bethel and Jackson are both freshman and obviously unknown's at this point. Djax hasn't done anything yet, Patchan has been a lost cause so far because of the back to back injuries, and Trent Harris is already a Junior and is now playing DE again after playing LB last yr. That is why you continue to recruit Carney and Wright. Especially since before the Garvin pick up it looked like those 2 were more likely.

Nah DE will be fine. Aqm is likely gone after this year but i doubt chad leaves. One of jackson or bethel will redshirt.

So 2017 you will have chad, harris, jackson, patchan, bethel, jackson, johnson, and garvin. Thats 8 guys and garvin would likely shirt. You bring 2 more in 2018.

My realistic and hopeful list...

McFarland
Harley
Any OT LOL
Carter
Wilder
Surprise DT (just because with our last 5 years.. I'm insecure about DT's LOL)

Advertisement
Add Holloman to the WR list, and honestly Bama's pretty much got Jeudy locked until January, then he's an EE.
I think we have a better chance at flipping Smith & the best chance at flipping Harley.

Also, Marco Wilson is overrated as f*ck, I'm perfectly fine with Bandy, Henderson, Edwards & Deejay as a two CB/WR.
Replace Marco with, Deangelo Gibbs (I know we have no shot), Latavious Brini (I think we could flip him if we really wanted too) & possibly even Dedrick Mackey as a late local riser. I'm not saying Brini or Mackey are better than Marco, but I am saying we have a much better chance to flip them than him.

What? We are stacked at DE and done recruiting for this year

1. Chad wouldn't even be starting if Patchan were healthy, so lol at him leaving early.

2. So in 2017 we have: Patchan, Chad, Harris, DJax, Joe Jackson, Bethel, DJ, and Garvin. That is 8 DEFENSIVE ENDS, all of whom can play.

Some posters just don't understand you can't have 15 scholarship players at each position. If anything, Chad leaving would actually give us the ideal # of DE: 7

Advertisement

1. Chad wouldn't even be starting if Patchan were healthy, so lol at him leaving early.

2. So in 2017 we have: Patchan, Chad, Harris, DJax, Joe Jackson, Bethel, DJ, and Garvin. That is 8 DEFENSIVE ENDS, all of whom can play.

Some posters just don't understand you can't have 15 scholarship players at each position. If anything, Chad leaving would actually give us the ideal # of DE: 7

Are you really citing patchan as a reason NOT to be worried about DE depth? The guy hasn't played and has been injured. Harris is an average player (nice backup but he has a limited ceiling). DJax is largely unproven and the other 3 you cite haven't played a down of college football.

Advertisement

Are you really citing patchan as a reason NOT to be worried about DE depth? The guy hasn't played and has been injured. Harris is an average player (nice backup but he has a limited ceiling). DJax is largely unproven and the other 3 you cite haven't played a down of college football.

So you want to put more question marks behind them in Carney and Wright? Wright hasn't even decided to football full time and Carney is major boom or bust player who needs a RS year. That's not the kind of depth we need. Kool can work with what we got and recruit day 1 solidified contributors next year.

You still recruit Davis, in he is a plan B for Florida and they get the guy they want. He falls in our lap.

Anthony Mcfarland
Darrian Felix

Alex Leatherwood
Calvin Ashley
Kadeem Telfort
Tedarrell Slaton
Marcus Minor

Jerry Jeudy
Devonta Smith
Mike Harley

Cyrus ***an
Daniel Wright

Marco Wilson < Brini recruit him Instead
Shawn Davis

De'Andre Wilder

Owen Carney
Jordan Wright
Fck Wilson stop recruiting him and never allow the Wilson family back st Miami. Look up at cbs

I also say we go after a Juco left tackle this class . For depth and quality play or 5th year senior .

Advertisement
Back