Players We Recruit To The End

[TWEET]779651281921114113[/TWEET]
Gibbs is supposed to be coming down with Breon Dixon & Holloman for the FSU game...
The guy he's taking the pic with is Jaymest Williams Uncle & "The Plug" at Grayson.

Also Xavier McKinney said he would've committed to us if we offered him, but I guess the staff didn't feel he was serious.

What kind of chance we got with Gibbs? And what postion are we recruiting him at? Looks like hed be beast at CB, S, and WR. Think i like him most at safety though.

Advertisement
Gibbs is supposed to be coming down with Breon Dixon & Holloman for the FSU game...
The guy he's taking the pic with is Jaymest Williams Uncle & "The Plug" at Grayson.

Also Xavier McKinney said he would've committed to us if we offered him, but I guess the staff didn't feel he was serious.

What kind of chance we got with Gibbs? And what postion are we recruiting him at? Looks like hed be beast at CB, S, and WR. Think i like him most at safety though.
Honestly, I don't think we have much of a chance if any at all...
If you scroll back up page 2, I posted an interview he did with Scout a few weeks ago, and it pretty much spelled out Bama or UGA.

He's been saying for a while that he's wanted to visit Miami, so I just posted an update because back when this thread was originally made a month ago, I mentioned him as one of the players we should recruit til signing day no matter what because he's an Elite 5-star CB/S.

Last edited:

If you scroll back up page 2, I posted an interview he did with Scout a few weeks ago, and it pretty much spelled out Bama or UGA.

He's been saying for a while that he's wanted to visit Miami, so I just posted an update because back when this thread was originally made a month ago, I mentioned him as one of the players we should recruit til signing day no matter what because he's an Elite 5-star CB/S.

Dam, I want all 3. Straight beasts! Hope we curb stomp FSU and make a **** of an impression. Halloman is my favorite WR in this class, and Gibbs is my favorite safety. Just watched Dixons highlights, and hes a big time playmaker.

Dam, I want all 3. Straight beasts! Hope we curb stomp FSU and make a **** of an impression. Halloman is my favorite WR in this class, and Gibbs is my favorite safety. Just watched Dixons highlights, and hes a big time playmaker.

Devonta > Holloman homie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devonta > Holloman homie

Wrong in more then one way

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Devonta > Holloman homie

Wrong in more then one way

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

To each his own

I feel ya Jerzeycane. I haven't seen a kid that goes up for a ball since Lamar Thomas and Copeland. I don't know if he can high jump like them but he's throwback from the past:

[video=youtube;6b0mFk8Ab5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0mFk8Ab5Y[/video]

I like Xavier McKinney I been trying to get Miami to offer. I told Gibbs and Dixon Miami wanted both of them

I like Xavier McKinney I was trying to get Miami to offer him. I told Gibbs and Dixon Miami wanted both of them.

Advertisement

Thank we might have a chance with Breon Dixon. On 24/7 he said wanted to hear from Miami more.

[TWEET]779362991401799681[/TWEET]
[TWEET]779384090290221060[/TWEET]
I'm not really trippin off this kid, he seems like an attention starved drama queen just from scrolling through his timeline.
The staff probably saw some red flags and thought wisely not to pursue him.

I was one of them people who was tweeting the coaches to give him a offer

Last edited:
Do we have ANY shot at these defensive ballers from GA? Seem like real tough pulls to me

Advertisement
[TWEET]779362991401799681[/TWEET]
[TWEET]779384090290221060[/TWEET]
I'm not really trippin off this kid, he seems like an attention starved drama queen just from scrolling through his timeline.
The staff probably saw some red flags and thought wisely not to pursue him.

I was one of them people who was tweeting the coaches to give him a offer

Deejay was trying to get him here. Still is.

Advertisement
Back