Players lounge upgrade?

Advertisement
What a sniveling little faqqit he is. Illest? He's one of those snot-nosed little bytches who thinks he's witty, but he's as funny as a stiff *** towel.

If punching people wasn't illegal, his face would be near the top of my hit list.

Mattyports is the ultimate douchebag hipster.

If he hadn't scored big with his current low paying shīt newspaper job, he'd be drawing foam smiley faces on your girl's half-caf coconut milk latte frap at Starbucks.

Definitely has a punchable face.

Advertisement

If he hadn't scored big with his current low paying shīt newspaper job, he'd be drawing foam smiley faces on your girl's half-caf coconut milk latte frap at Starbucks.

Mattysports = Hamburger****ster???

Isn't he a Nole?

I hear a lot of bad stuff about Matt Porter's credibility. Can anyone explain why he's disliked?

nl.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]876862287038087170[/TWEET]
Any news pete?

Idk why i cant see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can never see tweets on Tapatalk. I had to switch to a browser to see this one.
Me either, any solutions?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You have an option in the top right of the screen to view the page in your web browser.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just opens up Tapatalk again. No big deal.

Problem I have with Porter is really his editor. He doesn't have to be a fan of every team he covers, but when you can't even be impartial, then find someone else. His little jabs have been going on for years.

Porter seems like just another outsider who's "above it all" when it comes to South Florida and its sports teams.

In other news, I think the school just confirmed the partnership with D&B's.

Just opens up Tapatalk again. No big deal.

So, you clicked on 'open in browser' and it just opened the page in Tapatalk again? That's strange. Must be a bug.

I guess the alternative would be to copy the tweet number and paste it in Twitter.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back