Players lounge upgrade?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear a lot of bad stuff about Matt Porter's credibility. Can anyone explain why he's disliked?

Advertisement
I hear a lot of bad stuff about Matt Porter's credibility. Can anyone explain why he's disliked?

He once reported to the NCAA that Miami committed infractions of coaches working with some of our players in the summer one year a couple years ago

He once reported to the NCAA that Miami committed infractions of coaches working with some of our players in the summer one year a couple years ago

And he's a hurricanes beat writer.... the coaches should stonewall him anytime he tries to interview them. Curious where he graduated from

Advertisement
Advertisement

And he's a hurricanes beat writer.... the coaches should stonewall him anytime he tries to interview them. Curious where he graduated from

He also was the one pushing the cancelation the FSU game because Hurricane Matthew did not hit South Florida, but because we got an inch of rain and 30mph winds one day it was a catastrophe.

Advertisement
Back