Players/Fam love Addae

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

In thread title

Advertisement
Like I said in other thread, he is a parent.. Its not the right way to handle it but I get it.. This type of stuff happens alot, something could of been communicated and now they feel slighted, especially with them emptying the bench late.. We have a TON of corners and most dont play, its why when the kid transferred away I said I expected more because they not gonna play with lockdown Ivey..

#5 Porter for us transferred IN from WVU as a starter there.. He is riding bench now.. Alot of people can have gripes..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he's not wrong... Addae making some weird calls at the dB spot lol. But how would he feel if he put the kid in and he tore his acl again? Idk if I'm the parent I'm urging my kid to just keep doing the right things and let everything heal up. But who knows there's probably some stupid **** going on behind closed doors him being a coach I fell like it would take some crap for him to come out about this

Advertisement
I’ll reserve judgement on whether or not he has a real gripe until I hear more facts. I just don’t like airing out this issue on social media. Now this tweet talking about his big stick 😒. Big dogs don’t need to say this.

Yea…That’s a threat.

I took it that maybe Addae disciplined Kumasi, which is why dad was saying the kid does everything right off the field correctly, and that he swings a big stick as a disciplinarian. But Addae may already be on the purge list.

Advertisement
No they are not

In P5 they are. Don't know if you're aware of this, but coaches have an APR that they're responsible for, and part of their salaries depend on the team hitting certain academic benchmarks:

In 2015, the NCAA Division I “Power 5” Schools implemented a rule that has the effect of “protecting” Division I student-athletes from having their athletic scholarship cancelled or not renewed for any athletics reason. Quite simply, a coach cannot take away a scholarship for poor athletic performance.

Advertisement
Back