Player You're Most Excited to Watch Against Bethune Cookman

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Mine's:

Robert Burns

Travis Homer, No. 2 on the depth chart, is faster than Joe Yearby (who inexplicably left school early and is still unemployed) but doesn’t have the same instincts. Homer has speed and toughness but runs with too high a pad level at times and sometimes doesn’t make the best decisions in terms of taking the proper cut or angle, as one UM person put it.

• That UM person believes Robert Burns will clearly emerge as UM’s third-best back, if not second, once he’s fully cleared for game action after a summer of shoulder issues. Trayone Gray has size and speed but can’t seem to put it all together and generate much production.

Advertisement
Joe Jackson: May not happen, but I swear I wouldn't be surprised if he had like 10 sacks lol.

Jeff Thomas: Just want to see him in open space at least once, preferably on a KR or short pass with room to run.

Dee Delaney: Ready to see what we have in this guy.

Our DTs against BCU's line: Speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Besides Rosier, it's Jeff Thomas on offense and Mike Smith on defense.

Advertisement
Gauthier - 1st start at Center and I want to see how he handles snapping the ball and making line calls

Entire second offensive line unit - If we want to be as good as we think we can be, we need at least 2 OL options to emerge. At least need to be able to run the ball with second string in

Mike Smith and Michael Jackson as a starter

If we get 8 sacks this weekend from our front

Advertisement
Offense: Jeff Thomas, of course.

Defense: Our Scout team DL of DJ, Ford and Garvin.

Advertisement
All 3 LB's. They're going to legitimately injure some fools this year. Parents should hide their children's eyes.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back